Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Areee Yaar Koi Aruba bhi aaooo I wana meet u'llπŸ˜ƒ
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Tants,Trin,Riya,Phalguni,Naresh and all Reduxians.. a warm hello hi from my part of the world.πŸ€—

saw SBS bittersweet romance continues... with khushi bitya being the shoulder to lean on...my romance starved dry spell is up for a change...πŸ˜ƒ

Koel πŸ€— Yeah even though my Arnie baby is crying me happy to see deary Khushi trying to cheer him up. should be good πŸ˜Š
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

wow meeting up😳

My bro and family are shifting to Sydney in Dec from Brisbane so thinking of visiting him during the kids vacation, would love to meet up
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

🀣 πŸ€£ really sathu i thought ..naresh kota is her husband name πŸ˜†,,,some girls want to hide their identity so i thought in that way πŸ˜†..

i am very innocent you know πŸ˜›..see my surname even represents a little bit male type πŸ˜† 

U are so busy in chatting u forgot to read his post when he said he is a Guy !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..At least now U know
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Trin, Sharmi, Jhalak!!

ye thread super fast speed se move ho raha hai...missing few posts in between!!😊
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Areee Yaar Koi Aruba bhi aaooo I wana meet u'llπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jhals.. how are u feeling now?πŸ€— I loved SBS after many days... ankhon ko thandak mili
@Sumi πŸ€—I hope we get to see it today and not wait till tomorrow..πŸ˜ƒ
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swapna08

My bro and family are shifting to Sydney in Dec from Brisbane so thinking of visiting him during the kids vacation, would love to meet up

good...😊
Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Hello Sugar darling πŸ€— You'll get used to it. But today its moving a bit too fast.  Normally we all miss posts here and there. Apart from Riyaa...she never misses any posts. That's the reason she uses emoticons and monosyllables to answerπŸ˜†

Thanks for telling me sweetie , ok this is the reason you can see riyya in every single page πŸ˜† learning 
yogifalu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Sometimes be Sridevi too

The way i am going right now, definately gonna  be some time.   well there a query from me for  you to ans.    don't you feel weird seeing khushi cheering arnav in todays sbs.