Users

Frequent Posters

IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Hug was so tight I felt Sanaya was trying to strangulate BS.πŸ˜†

bachare ki gardan seriously hanging garden ban jaayegi

And did you see Bitwa's hands' position??πŸ€”Meri SKD ki chutney...Bitwa needs to learn to hug like Bitiyaa...😈

PS:Sanaya can hug better than most actors on TV...She can really do it well...

Sanaya hugs like no one's business! And Barun is a master when it comes to carrying his heroine. And no, its not because Sanaya is so thin, I have seen the hatta katta hero on sister cancer show look damn uncomfortable when he picked up his petite heroine. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Open letter to Olympics Association of India

Talent is everywhere.

You need to find Mr right for this.

BS is so good in weightlifting. 
He would have definitely won gold for India.πŸ˜†

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalsunvid

Tants...This is my opinion.please share your thoughts...after I saw the SBS and the last 2 - 3 weeks...ASR is softening and paying back his deeds in his way!! He has learnt much from what he committed and correcting the issues he did!! But why CV's don't do it with Khushi ?? is it because her actions are justified to all...I feel they should show her also growing up with all the hurt she received and what she learnt.After all we learn much when we fall...Why they are hell bent to again show her hiding things ...lying...poking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just because she is optimist and selfless doesn't mean that she is correct all the time...right...Will we see this transformation of Khushi...along with her love for ASR..?? This is high time..and can grow on this aspect also...

The journey of ASR started a long back , Vidya ...  He started his  journey from the hospital days   but Khushi's has begun now after the pearl moment.. she will start to grow.. wasn't she quiet n reticient y'day...wasn't she indecisive y'day ?? that's bec she has begun to think, curb her impulses.. her process has begun n will take a while...
Nareshkota thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

😲 I was debating with couple of people and now no one in sight...😲

everyone left?
no reply to any of my'valid' and not so 'valid' points? πŸ˜­

katti 

were u debating with mee no naa..
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

Quick comment about yesterday...

didn't like Dadi at all.. I don't like anybody who is too strict...

That's why she's going to be so much fun to watch!! πŸ˜ˆ
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Something about a 'rave party' and she didn't know it was a rave party. 

Police tested for drugs, her hubby came back positive don't know about her 
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

sorry to butt in like someone said earlier if Khushi starts learning IPK will END... πŸ˜† Khushi character growth will be like this only

Riyya why sorry πŸ€—..

thats what i said na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she will not learn till the writer wants too πŸ˜† ..and that's going to happen soon ..

a little Hope that dadi can change a bit of her thinking πŸ˜†
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namedx

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol sorta..from a flooding ganga jumna, it moved onto ASR's need for continued redemption, then the hug, then people's thoughts ran wild with where their hands were positioned during the hug...and amidst all that, something about ShilpaπŸ˜†</font>

I have missed a lot, I'm not goin to start on his redemption my thoughts r like the bermuda triangle on that, very swirley, I was not paying any attention to his hand position on SBS, will go and rewatch. who is Shilpa
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Yep...Just left them at page 45 to watch the SBS...and caught up with them at page 60...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Either Redux is moving fast or I was drooling for a long time...I think i will settle for the 1st option...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

i'm sorry was stuck at page 36so what happened after that?

this net connection...😑  😑

Shazz is the one who keeps the journal..she will fill u in !!  we are drooling in Drool sagar n wondering at the apt cast for Shyam's sister..
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: laddoo598

DB was good. AnJhali was being her usual manipulative self, did you see how nicely she coaxed Dadi into making everything right again? She will be the ultimate catalyst in Dadi hating the very sight of Khushi.

Ya .. Anjali was the usual manipulative self. I simply hated the anji and daadi convo. But think its the power of the scene to invoke such a reaction. acting was good. loved the way they hugged each other in front of the temple.

To Arnav also anjai asked the same...Now daadi...Sab kuch tik karlo.πŸ˜†
Arnav luckily had the brains to filter and not process the request. This lady does not seem to have that. So we can expect the nonanzaaa now... Shyamu back in RM πŸ₯³