Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

who is this side-kick?

Tants is...unless you want to fight her for this position πŸ˜†
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

I am just very happy kay Khushi is being all chipkoo for the first time in their relationship. Its amazing how comfortable she is around him now. Pehle toh poor thing would go into tachycardia if he as much as looked at her. And bitwa was always the one initiating the coochie coo, but not any more!πŸ˜†

Yaar m happy to see that the invisible barrier between them is no more...they comfortable around each other and have accepted each other...this goes for both Khushi and Arnav!!

Khushi is no more hesitating after Arnav gave her the pearl chain!!!!😳
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday to Teju & sonu 😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

How wonderful is that feeling when you have your loved one to care for you, shower their love on you, give attention for you. For a person like ASR who made a wall around himself who always controlled himself is now has a person who cares for him and when he is sad tries to cheer him up and wants to know the reason of his sadness and wants his smile back.

These two have a long journey in love. Will wait till then😳

It's bliss, Hun !!πŸ˜ƒ
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

No,,   Chandana  for Shyam's sister role   not for Arnav !!πŸ˜ƒ

Quick question

Who's chandana?
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -sylph-

Exactly and hv we even seen Kushi come to terms what her hiding has gt her into?? She has also been a part of mess, na i dnt want her redemption tears or wtever but y taint her like godess and an epitome of goodness , even she has her part of flaws to accept and learn..

Arnav has shown a great growth in his character wise sadly kushi hasnt. His moral values are still more to me coz he is shown to have some conscience but kushi still hasnt shown much their. 

M expecting quiet a lot frm Kushi in this track 

BANG ON replies by Divs and Sathu - a big DITTOπŸ‘
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riyya6

happy birthday to Teju & sonu 😊

ahahaha your display pic just changed to dadi again. making me laugh so much seeing her all smiley πŸ€£
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

Some attitude was expected from the old lady. But not stoop to such level.
I feel that while gathering sympathy for khushi...
they lost grip on maami and payal..

W*F - Maami used to be very protective of raizada bahu's...anyway she is having PMS 24x7 these days. What about payal...Did not even utter a word to defend khushi who is said to be the apple of her eye?πŸ˜†

NK rocked ...and I am becoming a fan of karan day by day. πŸ˜‰ 

How can Maami defend Bahus or even herself in front of Daadi...that will weaken Daadi ...Dadi  had to be shown as a awe inspiring person, authoritative , dominating with a commandeering persona.. People  become stuck when she  is in the room ..That had to be projected and they were aiming for that...
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

Ok Ok I surrender *waves white flag*

Should've known not to raise such a topic with Arnie's sidekick πŸ˜†

You think this way is possible??? If a sorry is needed to be shown...this is the best and logical !!! Khushi shouting in anger...fight...and get together...These two will come together only after a fight!!! 

BTW  Why Anjali said we tried to contact you...!! on friday we saw ASR telling Naani that I tried several times in front of you...?? Did they keep Daadi's whereabouts secret? Or..may be they didn't want Anjali to feel bad seeing her Daadi in Ashram...??
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tejuvijay

what song and what remix!!?? Explainwaa please..😲

Aaja piya tohe pyaar doon, the song that is apparently being used for the sequence shown on SBS today.