Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Riyaa Aaja Meri JaanπŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€— divya RIP
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Supna9

no no sathya its nt da matter actually my all family naraz n me myself angry with me atleast during this month i less my interest in all these . When i m angry with myself its too much 4 me
plz pray 4 me k me apne ap ko n my family ko happy kar sakoo

me praying fr u and ur family...take this πŸ€—
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JRia

πŸ€—

Hugsss..πŸ€— Ria...
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I was rooting for the remix, 'cause it has such a sensual and seductive feel to it. But after seeing SBS, I think the makers are using the original..πŸ˜†

Soul-sistah πŸ€— ... Usually I prefer the originals but for this song have always loved the remix ... Had downloaded it few years ago & still love the song so much ... & it has a really hawt video to boot 😳
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

** same pinch**πŸ˜†

i ahevn't read for Friday also.. *****now runs away for few minutes****

U talking abt friday??? m MIA since last weekπŸ˜†

online aayungi tab na kuch read karungiEmbarrassedπŸ˜†
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

Dadi rocks πŸ˜³πŸ€— reality... no worries rIP

Dadi rocks? you've changed your tune. Yesterday you wanted to know when she was leaving πŸ˜†
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Bitwa's resitance level is very low,she dint have to try hard ,just wear that pink saree,bitwa will come running behind herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I am just very happy kay Khushi is being all chipkoo for the first time in their relationship. Its amazing how comfortable she is around him now. Pehle toh poor thing would go into tachycardia if he as much as looked at her. And bitwa was always the one initiating the coochie coo, but not any more!πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

No I don't want any OTT-ness that will butcher his character. 

Yes he's been showing it through her actions but Khushi needs everthing spelled out for her. 

I can't fight my corner in this argument 

Then about time Khushi grew up n begin to understand the complexities of the man, He has stooped too far  to get her to comprehend the fact that He cares !!  Why shud it always be Arnav who owes explantion/Why can't Khushi who is the voluble one say " Heyy I am hurt by the accusation u  hurled at me?? I need explanations dammit !! ""  It would not be very tough ..Why play the Martyr when one Q will resolve it...
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know why ppl r stuck with Arnav's redmption/repentanceπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,Bahuth hogay why cant they demand a CON.😍
Originally posted by: RitJ26

No I don't want any OTT-ness that will butcher his character. 

Yes he's been showing it through her actions but Khushi needs everthing spelled out for her. 

I can't fight my corner in this argument 

Khushi doesn't need anything verbal.. She understands but still she has all rights to be mad at him for his words... So those words he used made her cry so she gave him the same treatment now he just gave her all she loves and closed the pearls loop too..Now it's time for bitwa and bitya to go hand-in hand,,,period