Pavitra Rishta

hate ekta kapoor

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i hate ekta kapoor ... always she spoils nice love stories๐Ÿ˜ก after reading article about arjun marrying ovi and purvi marrying inspectr now iam unable to even stand her for 1 sec... from 2day i will stop watching pavitra rishta(apavitra rishta) and i swear  from now onwords i donot watch any balaji serials...      WE HATE YOU EKTA KAPOOR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Somebody get Ekta Kapoor married! Maybe then she won't be so bitter about love and she'll actually respect it more. ๐Ÿ˜†
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now i want 2 kill that blo**y  ekta kapoor and the writer of pavitra rishta
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i kappor needs someone who loves her???then she understand what is love and what is mean by pavitra rishta???????i want to kill her
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

i kappor needs someone who loves her???then she understand what is love and what is mean by pavitra rishta???????i want to kill her

I think Ekta's age around 36/37 if she fall in love... what she will do at this age..??
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ramki1

I think Ekta's age around 36/37 if she fall in love... what she will do at this age..??

33,everything is possible in ektas life like her crap serial story line
sarun.love thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผlesson ekta dude,, we are now never gonna watch any of ur shows which includes PR.  Why the h*** ar u destroying arvi, i mean i cannot understand at all... 

so now hear it -

I AM NOT WATCHING PR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜’  ๐Ÿ˜ก  AND I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING JUST BECAUSE OF U๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think people must relax now,and enjoy arvi romance
the track changes everyday,and as we know now the focus will be on armaans divorce,rther den arvi split,so its better we all chill and see hw the stry moves forward
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hate u ekta ..how can she seperated the Arvi jodi?
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i really hate ekta.  why does she have to ruin a good thing??????? she really lacks sense. does she care about ratings????????????

everyone has been talking about slapping ovi, i think someone should give ekta a few tight slaps...

i am going to stop PR if arvi is separated...