Users

Frequent Posters

KK_lassi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
true prediction Sweety girl.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks heena...it looks like a good episode and it is also surprising how come ekta serial turned better to show results so soon
pmahesh thumbnail

Is it a confirmed news that kajal will lose her baby and arjun will marry again?

TiN24 thumbnail
Where did u get this conformation from?
sweety girl thumbnail
i got this conformation from kappor intvirew who also making kkusum she said that kkoi dil mein hai has the same story as kkusum and kajal life will be as same as kkusum .arjun will get marry again because kajal will lose her baby and will not be mother again so arjun parents will try to get his marry again 😭guyys iam telling u true if u guys don,t trust me i don,t care but this is gonne happen soon just remeber me 😛
TiN24 thumbnail

That's soooooooooooo sad!😭

I wonder who Arjun's new wife is gonna be? I agree with you sweety girl that all this will happen in the near future.........but are they also gonna make it that kajal CAN really have a baby and be a mother....but "someone" tells the doctor to tell kajal she can't have a baby when in actuality she can? Cause that's what they did on kusum.

Another thing.........I think that krutika will tell the doctor to tell kajal she can't be a mother which comes back to your prediction that arjun will have to marry again. I say that krutika is going to do all this becuase she felt that Kajal was interferring in her marriage with samay and was the "other women" . So now she will do this to get arjun married and bring another women in kajal's life as "the other women" and make kajal feel the way she (krutika) did.

Who knows................................?????????????

sweety girl thumbnail
dear tin24. i know this is gonne happen soon honey but this is just happening because the people who are making kkoi dil mein hai they also making kkusum so they don,t have any other story to make the show longer that,sy they doing all this arjun new wife would be from rich family and also a bitch who would as same as krutika and arjun will not agree to get marry again but his parents wants to be grandparents that.sy he will do this remreber guys when kajal asked arjun if he choice 1 from his family who would be his baby or family arjun said his family.😭
TiN24 thumbnail

Oh jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕

I'm already getting upset😡 and nothings happened yet.😭

I just hope that whatever happens........in the end.......kajal and arjun are back together and start all over again. Whatever happens in between........i don't care. I get confused too easily. 😕😕(hehehe)