Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

still think redemption track will b there??(editd) (Page 5)

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Mayb.

Edited by girlz-rule - 07 August 2012 at 6:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA-

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
nooo!! i want a redemption track!!! plzzz and an amazing one!!! with all the doubts, guilt and everything being cleared very amazingly!! plzzz I WANT THE REDEMPTION TRACK!! plzz 

-SILPA-

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
dont you think the way he treated Khushi today isn't that a way to say sorry to Khushi and returning her the respect she should have got long before 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

robin999-SILPA-

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
lost expectations on that as i am having amnesia when it comes to the show.i forgot once khushi was hurt,i forgot arnie did mistakes and hence forgot about redemption.no just going by the flowLOL

-SILPA-

-Aliza- Goldie
-Aliza-
-Aliza-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I badly wanted a redemption track but lost hope for it long back. Heck even one episode would have done !! The best time was when Arnav realized why Khushi left RM.. he should have thought of ALL the bad things he's said and done to her and feel really sorry for it. That was what we wanted but no.. they had him smirking and thinking of wooing Khushi back.. I had no problem with that (love the way he smirks Wink lol ) but there should have been atleast a hint of gulit on his face.. and then they could have carried it on like they did. Anyway.. enough of my rant LOL I STILL want Arnav to apologize to Khushi though.. a sincere heartfelt apology for everything bad he's done. 

-SILPA-

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliza-

I badly wanted a redemption track but lost hope for it long back. Heck even one episode would have done !! The best time was when Arnav realized why Khushi left RM.. he should have thought of ALL the bad things he's said and done to her and feel really sorry for it. That was what we wanted but no.. they had him smirking and thinking of wooing Khushi back.. I had no problem with that (love the way he smirks Wink lol ) but there should have been atleast a hint of gulit on his face.. and then they could have carried it on like they did. Anyway.. enough of my rant LOL I STILL want Arnav to apologize to Khushi though.. a sincere heartfelt apology for everything bad he's done. 
DREAM ON! See my rant today (Only one...cheated...)

-SILPA-

-SILPA- IF-Dazzler
-SILPA-
-SILPA-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
after i saw yesterday episode... i got one thing...
CVs are showing both RAAZ track n redemption too...
the way he told her dont feel responsbile for wat all happening and also about their marriage as its his fault... n the way he stand for her infront of his dadi... think CVs dont want to keep seperate track for redemption and doing it parellaly...

in a way i am liking it i think ;)

Go to top