Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Fullbusterrocks

Fullbusterrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Wiping the tears from her cheeks, she ran. She ran as fast as she could, not minding the confused looks she was receiving from the other students. She locked herself in one of the backrooms of the school, and buried her face in her arms which were folded on top her knees. Her eye liner was spoiled, and so was her make-up, all because of tears which Kiya did not deserve, not at all. She was supposed to live a life of a princess, whose every wish was to be fulfilled. And one day, she hoped in her childhood dreams, that one day he would come. Her prince charming. Kiyahad buried those dreams deep down her heart and memory, though. But still, she still wished that she was also granted a chance. Only one chance to dream happily about her and her prince charming walking down the aisle together. She would look so beautiful in a white gown, and her albaster skin would glow, just like the moon's light; soothing and calming. 
But that chance never came, never ever. Realizing that it was too late now when she looked at her watch, she stood up. Her tears were already dried up, but her beautiful eyes were still pretty red and puffy. 

She walked out, thanking God silently that she could still make her way out, because the school's doors weren't closed yet. 

She climbed up the stairs instead. Clouds were dark, and it was as if someone was warning her that it might rain heavily. She closed her eyes, dark eyelashes brushing against the soft skin. 
Kiya sat down, on the teresse floor. How long had it been since she had sang in rain? Years. The Kiya everyone knew today only sang to make her own place in her mother's eyes. To prove everyone that she was as talented as her sister. Unlike the Kiya before, who sang to free her heart from all the cages which were locking her delicate heart. 
"Maybe I shall try it now..." 
She muttered, and as if on cue, rain started pouring down heavily. Melodious words escaped her parted strawberry colored lips. 

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello,"
Little did I know...

She opened her eyes slowly. A faint voice echoed through her mind, "Sometimes. I'll be there for you sometimes. I'm to busy to rescue you always miss Damsel in Distress. So try to be brave. But I'll surely be there when I'll be needed." 

Kiya smiled at the small forgotten fragment of her memory. 

"Really Prince charming?" She chuckled and continued, 

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while.
Oh, oh.

'cause you were Romeo - I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me,
I was begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...

He walked up the stairs, and halted when he heard a voice, in fact it was familiar. Was it that Kadvi Kareli? 
KD put his usual expressionless mask on his face and walked forward, searching for the owner of the voice. He saw her sitting, enjoying the rain. Her face was upwards, welcoming the rain with all her heart. She looked so... fragile and delicate. He never knew she could look so damn beautiful! Of course Kiya looked beautiful always-not that he would admit it in front of everyone- but she looked even more gorgeous with all her make up wiped down. His face automatically softened, and he found his feet moving on their own accord. 

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult but it's real.
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.

Oh, oh.

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said...

Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think.
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad ? go pick out a white dress

Kiya felt his presence beside her. She looked at him, his face was wet and so were his black locks. She stared in his eyes, not speaking anything. He mirrored her action. The two teens leaned forward, still lost in each other's eyes. She still sang in her tantalizing voice...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

'cause we were both young when I first saw you

"Stoneface?" Her voice broke his chain of thoughts, and he turned away his face, trying to hide the cheeks adorned with a tint of red. But she noticed, "Aww, Stoneface blushes?" She asked blinking her eyes like an innocent, trying to act as if she was a child. He was about to retort but decided against it when he heard her chuckle. But he wasn't going to let her have all the fun either...
"I didn't know it either, that Miss Kadvi enjoyed getting wet in the rain on the rooftop with the guy of her own age." He smirked when he saw the female teen's mouth agape and eyes wide. 
"W-what the hell, Stoneface!" She put on her usual fiery face. He didn't reply, instead just concentrated on the sound of raindrops falling on the floor... The Nature was beautiful, just like the girl sitting beside him. 

She was currently looking up at the skies. It was strange, how both of them for the first time were sitting in silence... 
"KD, why are you here?" It was pretty shocking for him to be called KD by Kiya, who always preferred to call him Stoneface instead. 

"Uh...I could ask the same to you, too." he shrugged his shoulders. Obviously, he wouldn't admit that he was searching for her because he was worried when the others informed that she was unavailable since the morning. Nope. Not a freaking way he would tell her THAT!

"It's mama. You know KD, I always wanted to be a singer. But my sister is also one, and she stole away all the attention which I deserved." She sighed, and her dark eyes lowered. KD waited for her to continue. 
"Mama is always blaming me for whatever happens. Seriously, I'm sick of it. But I can't do anything either... that day, when that video was uploaded on the net, she scolded me again. Even though it wan't my fault..." She finished, not daring to meet her gaze with his. 
He felt his heart skip few beats. He thought this only happened in movies, but sure enough it was happening to him. The always indifferent KD had felt something inside of him. Maybe guilt? Because he felt he was the biggest scum of the Earth to make Kiya upset. 
He didn't speak his thoughts, though. 
"Why are you here, anyways?" She asked out of blue. He didn't know how to answer at first, but a smirk etched on his face and he leaned forward to whisper in her ear. 
"To be there with someone, it was one of the special sometimes..." 
Sying that he stood up. She still had her eyes closed, the curly haired girl still felt how her skin shivered when the hot breath caressed her sensitive skin...

Her eyes widened in sudden realization. Sometimes...? But she smiled when an image of a young boy crossed her mind. 
 He had walked away already, but she still smiled. Walking on the floor with her shoes already white, she looked up now at the clear skies. After all there was sunshine after darkness, wasn't there?
And she had decided it already. 
"I'll change those sometimes into always, Stoneface." 

Hey there!Embarrassed So anyone wants to grumble how this was a piece of crap or was so shitty that you felt your time was wasted? I seriously apologize, if there is anyone like that here. I'm used to flaming though, FFN has taught a lot. LOL
Anyways, could you please do me a favor? Like reviewing and pardon the mistakes- 'cause I'm just too busy to proofread it. Yeah, that's the only thing a writer could ask for.Embarrassed

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsasritosharsha_luverkritika_arviKDloverzzinia2411soumyakpurplepixiecherry_arshajdotssups2222idiot_boxmuzzy_skswaronlandParvathi12100littledevilsCoffeeAddictbasket_101krasforever.Comics_Music...DamonCrazy..RKDramebaazThe007ShivaniKalpana_WriterFieryLionesssnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Sometimes..." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Nah this isnt a pieice of SHIT n Dont you dare call such a beautiful OS CRAP OKOuchLOL I toh loved it totally...it was just amazing...both the characters were portrayed beautifully...kiya always sang to make her mother see that her other daughter could also sing but she never sang for herself n ahh when she did yup there came her prince charming, just loved how you made use of taylor swift's song, i just love that song, hey vm of KiSha on that song would also rock ...But i have one complaint Stoneface didnt call her chiklet ...yaar stoneface ke bina chiklet nai ho sakti...waiting for more AND be sure to make more OS or start an ff And when you do, do pm me
Love,
Piya  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fullbusterrocks100littledevils

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
OMG that was amazing loved it so much and that song is one of my favourites and i love playing it and singing it just me and my guitar lol 

And here is Kiya singing but with KD instead of a guitar 
She is a damn lucky girl

Edited by The007Shivani - 07 August 2012 at 4:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fullbusterrocks

cherry_arsha

cherry_arsha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
waooo that was awesome ...loved it very much
very beautifully written
superb

Fullbusterrocks

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
awesome OS

Fullbusterrocks

Fullbusterrocks

Fullbusterrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Special thanks to :  sups2222, The007Shivani, roking_nidhi223.
 Thanks a lot to you guys for such awesome reviews! ^.^

The007Shivani

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Time wasted..??...piece of crap...??...are you serious...??...!!!
This was like the best OS i'v ever read..!!..or atleast the sweetest..!!
The way you showed the hidden feelings of the two guys was amazing..!!
and aweee...love the song too...Embarrassed
This was fantastic..!!..do keep writing more and please please pm us...Big smile

-shreya and kanishtha

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
OMG that was beautiful!!! Please yaar this is not shit...!! Please write more. Please pm me when u write <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.