Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

GC and KS Can really Set The Screen On Fire if... (Page 4)

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i agree with you cv know what we want and he give us little little im sure will have more again to get too yash love 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I agree 1000%. I love how the CVs have been slowly building up the AarYa relationship. And all these cute AarYa scenes, they are so pure and Kratika and Gurmeet play those emotions and carry all these romantic scenes so well, that every time a cute AarYa moment comes on, I'm blissfully ignorant of everything else around me and giddy with excitement for AarYa and the magic they are creating onscreen. I was also pleasantly surprised, proud, and happy all at the same time after watching yesterday's IF Wassup video where they were asking people their favorite jodi, and three people mentioned AarYa. Glad that they are being appreciated so much. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index