India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

bolegaindia's new artical -madhubala marriage

anu_sakshi IF-Rockerz
anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
RK to force Madhu to marry him in Colors' Madhubala!
RK to force Madhu to marry him in Colors' Madhubala!

(15mins ago)
I care for those who love me but I double my care for those who hate me, well, the fans of Madhubala surely must be familiar to this dialogue given by none other than superstar RK (Vivian Dsena), who is leaving no stone unturned to make Madhu's (Drashti Dhami) life miserable in Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

The show is currently riding high on the popularity meter with back to back major twists. Now it is informed that the coming episodes will deliver some major jolts in Madhu's life. The promos showing RK's wedding with Madhu are already raising curiosity among the fans.

Now, post marriage, drama will intensify in the show, as seen in the earlier episode Shamsher (Bhupinder Singh) is in a state of coma after being brutally bashed by RK's men and to make matter worse for Madhu, Mukund (Manish Naggdev) went ahead to call off his engagement with her.

However, in the upcoming episodes Madhu will be seen all helpless and lost. A reliable source tells, "Madhu will be in need of 40 lakh rupees for Shamsher's treatment. This is when RK will ask her to marry him in exchange of the desired amount."

The biggest storm will come when, RK will force Madhu to act in films in order to humiliate her every single day (she doesn't want to be a part of the glamour world). Post wedding, Madhu will be seen on the sets of RK's movie.

Beware RK! Your plan might backfire too! 

Source: Tellychakkar.com

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekategennyM

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index