Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Not winning:The end or a begining

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
It is obvious that when we speak of a reality show we want to know who is the winner. Is winning is importantQuestionYes But the one who does not win, it is not necessary that it's the end for him.DID has created many winners and i can say that many non-winners are still famous.Let's start from the beginning.

Season 1:
The winner: Salman(Ghouse) and Runner up: Alisha

Salman is currently choreographing in Jhalak, So is Jai(he was a finalist) and Alisha.
Alisha is also doing a show. Siddesh is doing a movie, Salman also. Prince is in Little masters.
They were in top 5 but only one won. They all are dancing stars. Mayuresh and Vrushali were in little master and Vrushali was in Jhalak too. Not to mention, Rithwik.I do not remember his auditions and today he is such a big star.

Season 2:
The winner :Shakti and Runner up: Dharmesh

I did not see this season but the first contestant whose name and praise i heard of was Dharmesh Sir. He was not the winner but he is one of the most popular dancer across the whole DID. I would say the most popular one.He is doing a movie and he was in little master 1.Shakti and Amar was in a show as the main lead also Binny. It is a very big thing.Punit is currently in Jhalak. kruti, who was eliminated very early, is in little masters.

Season 3
Winner :Rajasmita and Runner up : Pradeep

I will go straightly to Raghav. After D sir , I think he is the most popular one. He has such a huge fan following and yet he did not win. He and Neerav are in little masters. Mohena and Sanam were in jhalak.I will talk also about Sneha kapoor. She is in Jhalak.She is an international salsa dancer and she has won many prizes in it.She has choreograph many shows and the upcoming movie Heroine(Wikipedia).She is extremely talented yet she won.

The reason why i created this post is that whoever will be the winner,all the kids are dancing stars. Even if I support Rohan , it does not mean that Soumya is a bad dancer. All are true winners in my POV.

Om :No one will do stunts better than him.
Soumya: All rounder, perfect dancer,full of grace.
Jeet: Little Michael Jackson,one of the best
Faisal :Since his audition,i liked him and knew that he ill be a finalist
Rohan : Chota Raghav

Even if the judges are biased sometimes, i think we have enough intelligence to know who has done good or bad.They sometimes tend to manipulate our votes.

The winner will be only one.It will not mean the end for others. I will wait for Dance Ke Superstar to start.Even if Dharmesh Sir and Raghav did not win, they are my favorite forever.Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimpz06Vvaanniilunar_galMamanaJ12L85kavkmirene_cdigitalone 33Crazy_navsSanugr8fanAyushiSinghaniakooliio-Nags-

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
thanks to sharing
GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The...GOD

The TRUE winners of DID are GEETA- MAA &  GrandMASTER MITHUN DA @@@

InSpite OF terrible performance as a JUDGE, Geeta MAA gets to WORK in every season OF DID. @@

About GrandMASTER, the LESS said the BETTER !! The GUY is clearly on A VACATION [email protected]@

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Well said they are the true winners, despite NOTHING from their End They get to Be on every season of DID.
Master Geeta was a Complete Turn-down for me. After Watching season-3 I thought she was a GOOD  Judge, Equally GOOD to all the Contestants , and appreciated everyone's  Efforts. But in This Season, Her Judgments were Emotionally Driven , She Overlooked Faisal's Mistakes, And Found a DISCONNECTING FACTOR in one of the Soumya performances, Atleast She Could have appreciated Raghav for his First Semi-Classical Attempt... :CryCryCry

and  i must add Master Marzi is FIrst Runner-Up, LOLLOLLOL
DID Doubles didn't do well and we get  to see Him  here for Free... LOL TongueTongueTongue

Please don't call master geeta n Master marszi for  dance ke Superkids .please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunar_gal

GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Winning may look like the Only Best thing for Now,

But After the Show People Will still Continue to Love their Favorites whether he/she is a Winner or not..

My favorites? Rockstars all the way.

RHearthan and SHeartumya

But Strangely I don't want them to win,  Because i think the Winner is always Hated/Disliked  More than Loved. And i really Don't Want people to Hate these  two Cute Rockstars.

Eagerly Waiting for their Grand Finale Performances- Also Hoping Raghav will Perform with them.Thumbs Up

And Ofcourse Dance ke Superkids,

So wanna see a Rohan-Faisal Duet.
And Many More RHearthan and SHeartumya duets.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunar_gal

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The...GOD

The TRUE winners of DID are GEETA- MAA &  GrandMASTER MITHUN DA @@@

InSpite OF terrible performance as a JUDGE, Geeta MAA gets to WORK in every season OF DID. @@

About GrandMASTER, the LESS said the BETTER !! The GUY is clearly on A VACATION [email protected]@

Well said Clap
DkiDhanno Groupbie
DkiDhanno
DkiDhanno

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Dharmesh didn't win. If success looks like that for a runner up, i wouldn't want to win either LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimpz06manzanas_asadasTheEmpress

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
in this post you forget many things

Season 1

Salman, Alisha,Jai all are in Jhalak.
Alisha has a show also in channel V  "D3"

Season 2

Amrita was also skeeper in DID LM 1
Kruti is in REMO's team in choreographing the dance in Season 2 & 3

Season 3

Paul is with Raghav in LM as choreographer.
Vaibhav is with kruti in LM as choreographer.
Neerav was with terrence in all season of DID

Edited by digitalone 33 - 09 August 2012 at 1:28pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top