Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dadi is shyams ticket to Raizada Mansion (Page 2)

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
ya right...
i think she got sixth sense after spending long years in aasram so tat she understood tat anajli is pregnant the women  7 month pregnant  without a baby bump...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07

GillRK Senior Member
GillRK
GillRK

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
makes sense!!!!!
-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
You hit the bulls eye!!!!even i feel the same!!and now that she is back after so many years...she will even be responsible for revealing the past...
Haila...i hope they are not planning to run a parallel track of shyam's re entry and arnav's past!!!things will get so muddled up!!!
I defintely think shyam has fed her some cock and bull story about khushi creating problems in his and anjali's life and because arnav is so blindly in love with her, he got kicked out of the house...basically he must have used all the words for khushi that arnav used to use for her...

I dont believe dadi would have treated even HP like she treated khushi...she obviously has a prejudice against her...and bloody hell i still cant notice the bump...how did she know that anjali was preggers??

She didnt even bother to acknowledge payal...and the way she said.."hum sab theek kar denge"...i bet anjali is already redecorating her room for shyam to come and stay...!!!

So...dadi magically came to know all about that has been going on in house..??who told her??did she watch SBS and SBB like us or keep a tab by visiting I-F WU???

I think i tried to mock the whole situation which is kinda serious...sorry...:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samster03Addie07

samster03 Goldie
samster03
samster03

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I agree with you..i felt the same..behind dadi's sudden entry, shyam masterplan lies..!! And cv's have some role for shashi here..!! Only he could bring to limelight the evil nature of shyam..this is my opinion..then maybe according to mishti spoiler shyam might himself confess the reason for marrying anjali and their painful past will get unfold in this process..!!!

Addie07

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i don't know...i am toying with another idea in my head these days..might type it out as a prediction...

but i somehow am not convinced of the shyam angle...dunno...somehow i smell the past...and it is making me apprehensive and think that is not as simple as the shyam thing is...as it is very straight forward...
also nani is on ArHi's side..

the only people he can rally r Akash, mami and Anjali...out of them too mami would be taken out quite easily..i can only see Akash and Anjali siding with the enemy camp...that is if it happens...which i somehow feel is not going to be it...

anyway aww good to see u back with ur predictions!!:D

adding more

yaar Dadi did NOT know that arnav was married!! so how do u fit that in?

Edited by princessunara - 08 August 2012 at 9:48am

Addie07

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I see the logic of what u r saying. However, I will have to disagree based on tat promo which says "khushi is responsible for arnav's past ". Dadi's reactions to khushi point out the link to the past.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07princessunara

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Prediction:

okay i guess its been looong since i posted anything...

Well i have a feeling that shyam might have something to do with dadi's entry..
reasons
- she hasn't seen her grand children from so many years.. What triggered the sudden urge to visit them??
- she mentioned that Anjali was pregnant??? how on earth did she know...???Shocked Does she have   X-ray vision or something??? or is the baby bump invisible just to my eyes

- her instant dislike to khushi... secondly her asking anjali about Damadji... she wasnt surprised when Anjali said that it all got screwed.. just promised that she would make everything all right.

My take- Shyam has fed her some story and sent her... 

Shyam's re- entry is on the horizon. Arnav wont let shyam have a second chance... nor wud he let shyam anywhere near Khushi and Anjali... the only person who can be stubborn enough to make a stand to give Shyam a second chance will be dadi and Anjali will support her decision... 

That is the reason there are so many lose ends from shyams exit-- the reason why so many people are unaware of the real facts.. shyam will try and win everyone again-- except arhi of course.. but then i doubt if he wants to win them... he is on another mission-- Mission revenge

Well my prediction is she will bring shyam back and this is how Arshi's marriage truth will be out... well its a long track for sure...

Shyam is surely using Dadi and he must have fed Dadi against Khushi which is why she hates Khushi... She will want to make Khushi leave the house..

And yaa how on the earth can someone think Khushi is servant? just coz she was doin housework and her hair was untidy... its alll SHYAM's chal...snakeee!!!

zafi

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
another imp thing is she did not ans anything when nani asked her y so much of dislike 2wrds khushi when does'nt even know her...

Go to top