Hitler Didi

Rishi Slapped Indira : SBB- WU (Page 7)

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

arey u should say according to majority Indira is always wrong LOL

Yesterday again members used RUBBISH words for Indira, and today Rishi slapped Indira, he is still right! Wah Clap

Moona...Indira bashing isnt against rules of HD Forum! Tongue
those words are only offensive and against rules if used for someone else thn Indira! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007mokshashreeYukti_Ratzholic

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I want to reserve my opinion till the episode is aired because SBB and SBS are always a bit blurry! See from the dramatic point of view the Cvs want to create a distance btwn Inshi so that Shweta can come into the picture. 
The Cvs are not making Rishi ask Indu the simple question "Why are you doing all this???" even after she has repeated it a million times that she has a few days left. Things that happen in the serial world. LOL 
Shweta looks like someone who got dropped into a puddle of problems unnecessarily. She did catch hold of Indu when she got slapped. I understand Rishi is angry and the slap is a result of it but the slap looked really fierce in the news segment. But yah when Rishi said "Shud have not married u and married her" it was a bit too much. LOL Trying to make way for a new pair are we CVs??? Wink 
The MU has grown out of proportions and the story twirling out of its track. Lets see what happens. I do not want to justify any character as it seems all in futility. Both have their reasons and crippled by irrationality and a lack of faith. I cant seem to support any one of them completely. 

So will just sit back and enjoy the new development. Its not real life and all the more its not my life. LOL Go HD! Pple just take it for what it is, a soap opera! Chill. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007Yukti_Ratzholic-DreamzGirl-Angels_Sweetz-PD-AblazedEnigma..Silent.Dreamer

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Mrng itself...i was thinking abt wht would be nxt Inshi scene
wanted to see how would they face each other n wht would they talk

but dint expect this at all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by -moona-

arey u should say according to majority Indira is always wrong LOL

Yesterday again members used RUBBISH words for Indira, and today Rishi slapped Indira, he is still right! Wah Clap

Moona...Indira bashing isnt against rules of HD Forum! Tongue
those words are only offensive and against rules if used for someone else thn Indira! LOL

For that you have to report that Comment  otherwise no use ..You have heard na "without any Complain or FIR police doesn't touch Criminals  "  specially on HD forum where special rules are there ..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_RatzholicAngels_Sweetz

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Totally agree Anki...

Cv's are doing all this to make space for the new entry!
It could have simply sorted with talks...but no...drama needs to be added

Hence...Rishi is not figuring out! Indira is not telling it!
Misunderstanding increasing!!! 

Slap looked really Horrible...i understand it was in total anger
as he was Hurt and really upset n angry...But those lines abt marriage Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007AnkitalovesHDAblazedEnigma..PureBlissSilent.Dreamer

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

thanks 4 wu & thanks 4 links
PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
itna attyachar BT ki patient par?? Thumbs Down And people are supporting his action just because he is a MAN? Oh well, typical indian narrow minded thinking I'd say. And pleasee, he should get married to a girl of his choice if he cannot understand and love indira. Didn't know his love was so unconditional..he would love her only if she gives birth to a child? I pity this thinking. Yes I know he doesnt have any idea abt the BT..but aise toh he's shown to be so smart. Can't he make an effort to find out what's actually going on? NO, all he does is DRINK, DRINK and DRINK. Indira is doing this because she thinks she's going to die...so she wants him to forget her. I really hope she is successful in her mission. Waise bhi someone whose love vanishes as soon as he gets to know that she's not pregnant is DEFINITELY not worthy of her. Go marry, that shweta or whosoever is interested in having children..sickkk!! 

PS. Im just posting my POV..no offense meant.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zindagi4ratiratibob007mokshashreeriyakhanYukti_RatzholicAblazedEnigma...Shree.Silent.Dreamer

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

itna attyachar BT ki patient par?? Thumbs Down And people are supporting his action just because he is a MAN? Oh well, typical indian narrow minded thinking I'd say. And pleasee, he should get married to a girl of his choice if he cannot understand and love indira. Didn't know his love was so unconditional..he would love her only if she gives birth to a child? I pity this thinking. Yes I know he doesnt have any idea abt the BT..but aise toh he's shown to be so smart. Can't he make an effort to find out what's actually going on? NO, all he does is DRINK, DRINK and DRINK. Indira is doing this because she thinks she's going to die...so she wants him to forget her. I really hope she is successful in her mission. Waise bhi someone whose love vanishes as soon as he gets to know that she's not pregnant is DEFINITELY not worthy of her. Go marry, that shweta or whosoever is interested in having children..sickkk!! 

PS. Im just posting my POV..no offense meant.

@bold-very well said avu,he is shown smart  n broad minded  everytime now what happened yaar..he had felt fishy almost n number of times but no he cant do effort pata lagane k liye niether he asked her directly
he is just showing as emotional man who is just helpless n thinking abt d baby only
oh comeon he himself said jhuth se nafrat krne wali ladki agar itne sare jhuth lagatar bol rhi hai toh thn its might be smthng bigger
i feel so sorry for indira,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zindagi4ratiratibob007mokshashreePureBliss

Go to top