Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks moona darling for the link and i didnot liked the way Rishi allowed shwetha to hold his hand 😲 and he is holding her hand 🤢

Indira abortion kaliya tha and he slapped till then it is about wife and husband 😕 😭

but the way Rishi said you loved me in college days naa i should have married you... is beyond the limit and no wife deserves such idea...

if Indira would have told Rishi on that day when Sameer revealed about Vidith that i should have married Sameer instead of you then how Rishi would have felt... it is the same feel now for Indira and it is even more worst for her to feel because now Rishi and Indira are married

lets see what is stored for us

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -moona-

Arey kuch b ho jae, Indira is always wrong dnt u knw 😆
What if she is counting her days, but she is always wrong right? 

yes Moona...Acc to some Members
Indira is alwys Wrong ...no matter whtevr reasons she has whterv condition she is in!!!
Rishi ko tappad laga tho...ohhh bichara...Indira ko tappad laga tho...wonderful..she deserves 

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

thanks moona darling for the link and i didnot liked the way Rishi allowed shwetha to hold his hand 😲 and he is holding her hand 🤢

Indira abortion kaliya tha and he slapped till then it is about wife and husband 😕 😭

but the way Rishi said you loved me in college days naa i should have married you... is beyond the limit and no wife deserves such idea...

if Indira would have told Rishi on that day when Sameer revealed about Vidith that i should have married Sameer instead of you then how Rishi would have felt... it is the same feel now for Indira and it is even more worst for her to feel because now Rishi and Indira are married

lets see what is stored for us

@ Bold- totally agree on this point!!!
How horrible was it to say it right on her face at that time!!!!
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

tell me something...
did indira Slap rishi whn she got to knw abt his lies regd his identity??
did indira slap rishi when she got to knw tht he was responsible for Vidits condition???

if Rishi's child is dearest to him...which made him slap Indira
thn Vidit was dearest to Indira at that point of time too...

People will never throw light on these points Nikhila. 

all i want Rishi should leave Indira. enough is enough
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail

People will never throw light on these points Nikhila. 

all i want Rishi should leave Indira. enough is enough

why did ppl get angry whn Indira slapped Rishi whn rishi told wht if Vidit never returns!!!
wasnt that slap had  a reason then!!! Why did ppl shout at Indira at tht time!!!
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

yes Moona...Acc to some Members
Indira is alwys Wrong ...no matter whtevr reasons she has whterv condition she is in!!!
Rishi ko tappad laga tho...ohhh bichara...Indira ko tappad laga tho...wonderful..she deserves 

arey u should say according to majority Indira is always wrong 😆

Yesterday again members used RUBBISH words for Indira, and today Rishi slapped Indira, he is still right! Wah 👏
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
preethi ji mujhe bhi rishi ki wo line pasand nahi aayi lagta hai cv ne indira ko hint dene ke liye bulwai hogi. dont know kabtak ye jhelna padega ye writer itni ageeb lines late pata nahi kahan se hai.
feeling bad for both
hope dono jaldi mill jaye 
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

why did ppl get angry whn Indira slapped Rishi whn rishi told wht if Vidit never returns!!!
wasnt that slap had  a reason then!!! Why did ppl shout at Indira at tht time!!!

Acc to some members if that slap was not justified then why are they supporting the slap of Rishi?

They wanna see only Rishi's pain. what abt Indira? she is not human being kia?
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dear10

preethi ji mujhe bhi rishi ki wo line pasand nahi aayi lagta hai cv ne indira ko hint dene ke liye bulwai hogi. dont know kabtak ye jhelna padega ye writer itni ageeb lines late pata nahi kahan se hai.

feeling bad for both
hope dono jaldi mill jaye 

Now Indira might create more differences between Inshi...so that Rishi can totally hate her
and thn...some how she will think of gettting Rishi and tht new girl married, coz tht girl loves na!
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail

Acc to some members if that slap was not justified then why are they supporting the slap of Rishi?

They wanna see only Rishi's pain. what abt Indira? she is not human being kia?

arey nahi yaar...they see both the sides of the coin and evn thn feel Rishi is right!!!
😲 u dnt knw...Indira is not a human..she is badkismati for Rishi...😆