Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 thanks 4 wu & thanks 4 links
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
itna attyachar BT ki patient par?? 👎🏼 And people are supporting his action just because he is a MAN? Oh well, typical indian narrow minded thinking I'd say. And pleasee, he should get married to a girl of his choice if he cannot understand and love indira. Didn't know his love was so unconditional..he would love her only if she gives birth to a child? I pity this thinking. Yes I know he doesnt have any idea abt the BT..but aise toh he's shown to be so smart. Can't he make an effort to find out what's actually going on? NO, all he does is DRINK, DRINK and DRINK. Indira is doing this because she thinks she's going to die...so she wants him to forget her. I really hope she is successful in her mission. Waise bhi someone whose love vanishes as soon as he gets to know that she's not pregnant is DEFINITELY not worthy of her. Go marry, that shweta or whosoever is interested in having children..sickkk!! 

PS. Im just posting my POV..no offense meant.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -PrincessAvu-

itna attyachar BT ki patient par?? 👎🏼 And people are supporting his action just because he is a MAN? Oh well, typical indian narrow minded thinking I'd say. And pleasee, he should get married to a girl of his choice if he cannot understand and love indira. Didn't know his love was so unconditional..he would love her only if she gives birth to a child? I pity this thinking. Yes I know he doesnt have any idea abt the BT..but aise toh he's shown to be so smart. Can't he make an effort to find out what's actually going on? NO, all he does is DRINK, DRINK and DRINK. Indira is doing this because she thinks she's going to die...so she wants him to forget her. I really hope she is successful in her mission. Waise bhi someone whose love vanishes as soon as he gets to know that she's not pregnant is DEFINITELY not worthy of her. Go marry, that shweta or whosoever is interested in having children..sickkk!! 

@bold-very well said avu,he is shown smart  n broad minded  everytime now what happened yaar..he had felt fishy almost n number of times but no he cant do effort pata lagane k liye niether he asked her directly
he is just showing as emotional man who is just helpless n thinking abt d baby only
oh comeon he himself said jhuth se nafrat krne wali ladki agar itne sare jhuth lagatar bol rhi hai toh thn its might be smthng bigger
i feel so sorry for indira,,
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just wanna say Indira doesn't deserve Rishi. She deserves much better. I just want Rishta now. I don't want Indira to suffer anymore. Even death is better than this torture.
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikz and all my friends here in the thread: Exactly! 
But its high time pple start treating this like a serial and not a chunk of life one needs to literally cling onto and fight for. 😊 Not worth it. 
We are lucky nothing of such proportions ever happened to our lives, only speaking for myself obviously. 
I want to give Inshi a benefit of the doubt. Indu wanted to get into the dance competition and thus said whatever came to her mind and vilified Rishi inorder to get back into JBJ with the thought that Rk will never get to know. Similarly Rk said whatever he said in anger i.e the whole thing abt their marriage. He obviously did not mean that. Otherwise he would have gone after Shweta years back. But that is not the case it is. Did you see Indu's reaction after that statement??? She is calm and composed and still trying to make Rk see the light of day. It shows Indu understands Rk's words are not be taken seriously. 
U know a little MU is good. I want to see a good Inshi romantic track with Indu and Rishi separated and the whole path they take to come back to one another. Yes its borderline cliche but I am game for anything that brings a little spice into the show. Otherwise this show cannot survive. Period. Inshi love track was never shown and this falling into love all of a sudden wasnt very convincing for me atleast. So I am pro-drama all the way. ila ji tried taking the path of neo-realism! 😆 It wont hurt if she follows Ekta mata's ways to give her serial a few more brownie points. BALH is doing exceptionally well. 😉
Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 11 years ago
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Edited my last comment a little. 😊
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnkitalovesHD

Nikz and all my friends here in the thread: Exactly! 

But its high time pple start treating this like a serial and not a chunk of life one needs to literally cling onto and fight for. 😊 Not worth it. 
We are lucky nothing of such proportions ever happened to our lives, only speaking for myself obviously. 
I want to give Inshi a benefit of the doubt. Indu wanted to get into the dance competition and thus said whatever came to her mind and vilified Rishi inorder to get back into JBJ with the thought that Rk will never get to know. Similarly Rk said whatever he said in anger i.e the whole thing abt their marriage. He obviously did not mean that. Otherwise he would have gone after Shweta years back. But that is not the case it is. Did you see Indu's reaction after that statement??? She is calm and composed and still trying to make Rk see the light of day. It shows Indu understands Rk's words are not be taken seriously. 
U know a little MU is good. I want to see a good Inshi romantic track with Indu and Rishi separated and the whole path they take to come back to one another. Yes its borderline cliche but I am game for anything that brings a little spice into the show. Otherwise this show cannot survive. Period. Inshi love track was never shown and this falling into love all of a sudden wasnt very convincing for me atleast. So I am pro-drama all the way. ila ji tried taking the path of neo-realism! 😆 It wont hurt if she follows Ekta mata's ways to give her serial a few more brownie points. BALH is doing exceptionally well. 😉

Anki...we need to learn how to take things the way it comes...frm u 😊

Read my longgg cmnt here..which i wrote in the mrng

Ahhh..regd Indira's reaction to Rishi's words...we need to watch episode to understand it well

zindagi4rati thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrincessAvu-

He is completely behaving like a drunkard  showing over anger...well as he is right now a frustated soul he can perform on the song (from Movie Devdas):
Sheeshe se sheesha takraye jo bhi  anjaam
or on the song -sab to mila ke peete hain paani sharaab me main pee gaya mila ke jawaani sharab me
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree UK even i want rishta to happen so that this daily ka blame game is over. People should rather drool on the new jodi and leave our indu aside
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Nikz: Yah pple will be in much more peace if they started to see what was being shown and not what they want to interpret out of a situation. Well I might be falling in the same category but trying my best to just limit my senses to whatever is being presented. Do not want to think beyond that. 😆