celebeli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am very tired of this move ahead thing of raya
As time has come priya agree would soon get rajat wow proposal i hope she turns it down,not sacrificing herself for her sister,she should put rams love ahead of all and don't sacrifice.wanna
Ram too should not think that as he was married with ayesha he should not ask priya to come back,he should dump her and bring priya soon to km.
Infrequent cos no rona dhona PLZZZ
Bring them together this month.l 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess the whole point of season two will be that how they come saath so it wont be anytime soon, plus i dnt feel that once rajat confesses priya will accept , wouldnt that make her more nearer to ram ?let it happen too soon to come to conclusions but i just want for once priya to see the real ayesha the ayesha who took away sab kuch and admonsih her shame her!!
as for uniting raya i dn thnk sdo even this montyh will it happen
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There will be a lot of drama forst priya faking to be pooja then Ram discovering the truth then Rajat proposong her and so on...:/
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@celebeli (wats ur name???) agree with u no need of sacrificing or gift wraaping da spouses RAYA need to unite b4 everyone lose interest in da show they are stretching it a lot n i really dont undersatnd this sacrifice funda c'mon be selfish guys 
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both may pretend and try to 'move on' but wont be able too...we may see a very different kind of interaction and spark between the two.We may have interesting times ahead once they come face to face.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink27

Both may pretend and try to 'move on' but wont be able too...we may see a very different kind of interaction and spark between the two.We may have interesting times ahead once they come face to face.

sonal,

frm ur comment it looks like mujhse dosti karogi story 
pink27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

sonal,

frm ur comment it looks like mujhse dosti karogi story 

A mixture of lots of movies and past Ekta's shows..What we need to see how they execute?
Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink27

A mixture of lots of movies and past Ekta's shows..What we need to see how they execute?

exactly n i hope dey dont butcher ram &  priya's characters any more i think PIHU plays a key role in all  this
karamsekhon thumbnail
Both Ram and Priya, when gave  each other or do something for each other always said that i am selfish, jo karta/karti hu apni khushi ke liye, to ab bhi priya kko selfish hona chahiye in that way for Peehu and Ram and Herself