India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Dnt u think so?

banfasha Goldie
banfasha
banfasha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Now it has been since two days Shaheer has deleted his twitter account and all of us are giving different reasons for that but after reading NIMMIS post one thing which clicked to my mind at once was that he was more upset by his fans rather than the bashers it would be not the first time any celebrity is being bashed by anyone becuz they are celebrities and they have to face all kind of people but when your own people start annoying u than wat u can do same thing was happened with him after forcing him may be he comes back to twitter but do u really think that it would be our old Shaheer the genuine one who loves to be there after all he is a human and he too have feelings Dnt took me wrong I am not against of bringing him back to twitter I loves his presence on twitter becuz its the only source of connection wid him but if we really want to bring him back we have to do a few things after doing all this he will automatically comes back you can say we have to do indirect things to bring him back as he said that he dnts like too much intrefernce in his personal life so wat we are doing again after forcing him to be back on twitter interfering in his personal life again na?
So first of all we have to sorry him we have to realize him that we are his true fans and wants him to be happy at any cost  just say sorry to him and i know he is such a genuine person who will forgive us secondly we have to increase his rank after seeing that he will also come to know that how much we love him these are some things which can bring him back on twitter.
All types of comments are welcome 
I also wants him to be back on twitter but only when he desires or he wishes to be there...
No offence to anyone 
Thanks 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ParmasoneRabia_HcrazzymoonasihaseenSeenavasNa1na-Divya.S-momorockz

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
thts ri8, guys plz work on their rank, beg u guys..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banfashamomorockz

Seenavas IF-Dazzler
Seenavas
Seenavas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
me and friend send sorry cards letters and chocolates for both shaheer and soumya. but we not complld him to come back to twitter. its his wish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banfashaasihaseen

crazzymoon Goldie
crazzymoon
crazzymoon

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
u r right yaar. I'm also not in the part of compelling them to twitter. This means I'm not against it. But give them some time. Sure they will be back. Begging Soumya again and again (as she is in twitter now) to convince Shaheer is not at all a fair thing. Even now some death threantening tweets r send to Soumya to Convince Shaheer.. Give them their own time sure they will be back to make their fans happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parmasone

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
its all bcoz of this compelling n ordering that irritated him n he left us...plzzz ..who are we to order him this n tat?we love him does that mean that we can interfere in his life n decisions??????????????

plzz guys...he ll comeback soon..plzz dont compel him for that now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

banfasha

banfasha Goldie
banfasha
banfasha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
time is a very good ointment for every cut and pain ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top