Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira ,a motherly figure for mandira (Page 2)

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Yukti Agree with Indira as motherly nature person... But what about Mandira? She has made same dialogue after her rape & then she back stabbed her Di later ... ... Now again this Ghariyali aasu & same dialogue... So mandy par bharosa karna mushkil hi nahi ...  pata nahi ab aagey kyaa bole apni di ko ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Rasha4eva

mokshashree Goldie
mokshashree
mokshashree

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Indira is a pure motherly figure for mandy..Mandira did innumerable mistakes due to her immature behaviour.but Indu always been protective towards her,always cared for her and loved her...In yesterday's episode Indu again proved how much she love her.I loved the ways she said "beta" to her.She treats her sister as her child..that hugs between indu and mandy was so cute..I loved the way mandy said "di aap mujhe chhor ke kabi mat jana"..That was quite emotional .whereas kutumb never cared for mandy like indu...It was the responsibility of Kutumb to take care for Mandy n not to put Mandy's life in danger by asking her for abortion...Indu always stand beside her to support her n treats her like a daughter...whether it can be scolding her when she commits any mistake,or supporting her in extreme situation...Yesterday I loved Indira -Mandira's scene so muchEmbarrassed

Clap thoughtful post,yukti.indira mandira combo was emotionally portrayed.especially indira s love and concern for mandira in that state.what moved me was the way indira reacted after mandira asked her to stay with her always..and indira just looked at her in sadness knowing she wont be able to do that..superb acting there!

Go to top