Hitler Didi

Indira ,a motherly figure for mandira

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Indira is a pure motherly figure for mandy..Mandira did innumerable mistakes due to her immature behaviour.but Indu always been protective towards her,always cared for her and loved her...In yesterday's episode Indu again proved how much she love her.I loved the ways she said "beta" to her.She treats her sister as her child..that hugs between indu and mandy was so cute..I loved the way mandy said "di aap mujhe chhor ke kabi mat jana"..That was quite emotional .whereas kutumb never cared for mandy like indu...It was the responsibility of Kutumb to take care for Mandy n not to put Mandy's life in danger by asking her for abortion...Indu always stand beside her to support her n treats her like a daughter...whether it can be scolding her when she commits any mistake,or supporting her in extreme situation...Yesterday I loved Indira -Mandira's scene so much😳
Edited by -Yukti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post UK !! 👏

i really loved mandy- indu scene yesterday to 🤗
Yukti22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: likaboss

Great post UK !! 👏

i really loved mandy- indu scene yesterday to 🤗

me too .it was so touching😊
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nyc post yukti! Yes, i too lykd d way indira stood for mandira ystdy.. She has alwys been lyk a mother to mandira,though the latter uses hr wn she is in need n later just forgets d very person who ws d pillar of strength in hr difficult tyms.. I too love d way indira calls mandira as 'baccha'..its so touching!
Yukti22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadk

Nyc post yukti! Yes, i too lykd d way indira stood for mandira ystdy.. She has alwys been lyk a mother to mandira,though the latter uses hr wn she is in need n later just forgets d very person who ws d pillar of strength in hr difficult tyms.. I too love d way indira calls mandira as 'baccha'..its so touching!

Yes i also liked the way indira said "bachha" to mandira...Mandira behaves in such immature way n take indu for granted may be because of her age  factor😊
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
During rape track we saw mandy  in indian wear. When she got over the rape episode, she went back to western casuals. Now she is pregnant, she has come back to the good old indian wear.
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Excellent post Yukti... i will reply when I get time... thanks for the topic...
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum post uk
yea it was so touchy scene btw two sisters,indira z mother to he more thn a sister,she loves her d same way as ishaan n sehar
yesterday tht hug was so adorable n wen indira said maine hamesa tera sath diya,mai tujhe kha jati kya n then she said fr her mother k tuje aj tk pta ni chala hamari maa buzdil hai..shes just a wow,never leaves any chances to encourage her family..i love hw she said so straightforwardly
this was d nly best scene of yesterday's episode
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yukti Agree with Indira as motherly nature person... But what about Mandira? She has made same dialogue after her rape & then she back stabbed her Di later ... ... Now again this Ghariyali aasu & same dialogue... So mandy par bharosa karna mushkil hi nahi ...  pata nahi ab aagey kyaa bole apni di ko ... 
mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

Indira is a pure motherly figure for mandy..Mandira did innumerable mistakes due to her immature behaviour.but Indu always been protective towards her,always cared for her and loved her...In yesterday's episode Indu again proved how much she love her.I loved the ways she said "beta" to her.She treats her sister as her child..that hugs between indu and mandy was so cute..I loved the way mandy said "di aap mujhe chhor ke kabi mat jana"..That was quite emotional .whereas kutumb never cared for mandy like indu...It was the responsibility of Kutumb to take care for Mandy n not to put Mandy's life in danger by asking her for abortion...Indu always stand beside her to support her n treats her like a daughter...whether it can be scolding her when she commits any mistake,or supporting her in extreme situation...Yesterday I loved Indira -Mandira's scene so much😳

👏 thoughtful post,yukti.indira mandira combo was emotionally portrayed.especially indira s love and concern for mandira in that state.what moved me was the way indira reacted after mandira asked her to stay with her always..and indira just looked at her in sadness knowing she wont be able to do that..superb acting there!