Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what i realised

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Hey guys..

I was watching yesterday's episode for the 100th time and i kind of realised something.

Somehow i feel Arnav is much more closer to Nani than he is with Dadi. He respects Dadi and all but his gestures somehow show he loves Nani a tad bit more..what do you guys think?

My reason i feel that way is coz maybe when he came to live with Nani, he was quite young and a teenager..and his past events asscociated with dad's side of the family was not actually good.so with Nani his bond is stronger.and Anjali loves Dadi more as she was an adult and all her life grew up with Dadi and so has a stronger bond with her. i maybe wrong...but what do you guys feel??
I know its too early to judge the bond with Arnav and Dadi..but his attitude and all just gives me that feeling..any views is welcomed :-)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top