India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

The scene should be watched...??

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
One of the highlight of yesterday's scene  (6th Aug )how Natasha dominent against Amrit  Tongue

How Natasha takes upper hand and with firmness and  she treats  Amrit what is she deserved for all the misdeed she did to her sister.you will be suprised to see Natasha 's confidence in dealing with her sister once she was so soft and weak  as Nimrit  The same Nimrit changing over to Natasha who can control even hot headed Amrit was shown very wellClapIt was a treat to watch  this sceneClap

Ankita 's acting was simply superbThumbs Up

it was well directed.Clap no over acting by the artists. nor  dramatize for the serial Ada supported wellClap

Here is a video clip  of the scene 

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/8dm9PbvvkzE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by anasuya43 - 07 August 2012 at 3:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia7rihab-ankifan--Saina--Ahlemsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Agree  it was one worth watching scene..

Ankita was great  in that scene.the  other side of her  personality the  strong. .confident  Nimrit was too good..

Well picturised without any  overacting of both leading ladies..so natural..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--Ahlemanasuya43

arjunadisidpari IF-Dazzler
arjunadisidpari
arjunadisidpari

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

I agree the scene was worth a watch

--Saina--Ahlemanasuya43

gudia7 Senior Member
gudia7
gudia7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Anasuya, we are watching Ankita since BHPH. Sanchi character is best character for me still I like her as strong personality Natasha. I can watch any serial for her.

--Saina--Ahlemanasuya43

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
originally posted by 

Anasuya, we are watching Ankita since BHPH. Sanchi character is best character for me still I like her as strong personality Natasha. I can watch any serial for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes some what I will agree with you.Sanchi 's character has all shades in itSmileWinkCry love,emotion,affection.soft ,strong light hearted,understanding,

That may be the reason that we like sanchi very much and Ankita has done best acting  to the character  as SanchiThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--Ahlem

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Agree scene was too good and both the leading ladies were fab ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlem

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

originally posted by 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes some what I will agree with you.Sanchi 's character has all shades in itSmileWinkCry love,emotion,affection.soft ,strong light hearted,understanding,

That may be the reason that we like sanchi very much and Ankita has done best acting  to the character  as SanchiThumbs Up

I loved Sanchi character but to me Preeto's role was the best and little different from the chuimui roles the leads play .
Preeto was Bubbly,fiesty,funny,strong,protective or  should I say over protective of her family LOL
Aww Miss Sher Singh Preeto so much Cry

Edited by ankitaluv - 07 August 2012 at 9:44am

Ahlem

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
originally posted by ankitaluv

I loved Sanchi character but to me Preeto's role was the best and little different from the chuimui roles the leads play .
Preeto was Bubbly,fiesty,funny,strong,protective or  should I say over protective of her family LOL
Aww Miss Sher Singh Preeto so much Cry 

Edited by ankitaluv - 07 August 2012 at 9:44am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Even i miss her Cry

Edited by anasuya43 - 07 August 2012 at 12:42pm

Ahlem

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index