India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun to marry Ovi - Article

desi-boy Groupbie
desi-boy
desi-boy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta will be witnessing some high end drama in the upcoming episodes. As seen, the Deshmukh family was left traumatized after Purvi's (Asha Negi) kidnapping incident and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) being hospitalized. However, things would turn out to be better for the family in the coming days.

Arjun has come back home after recuperating at the hospital, and in the future plot viewers will see a sequence wherein Purvi and Arjun will be all set to get engaged.

Now, Sulochana (Savita Prabhune) ' who happens to be supporting Purvi and Arjun's relationship ' will go ahead and invite Savita (Usha Nadkarni) for the ceremony. In the process, Savita and Sulochana will enter into a verbal tiff. In another twist, Archana (Anikta Lokhande) who till date was against the union of Purvi and Arjun, will have a change of heart and go ahead to make all necessary arrangements for the engagement ceremony.

So far'so good'but folks'this is a daily soap'it has to have more twists and turns. What are we heading at? Read on'

When the TV buffs will wait for Purvi and Arjun to enter the wedlock, things will take a volte-face and the duo will part ways. Yes'this will come as a shocker for everyone.

The creative will incorporate a sub-plot wherein Sameer Rane, (Aarav Singh) who rescued Purvi from the kidnappers, will emerge as the love interest of Purvi. And what will happen to Arjun? Well'he will go ahead and tie the knot with Ovi (Shruti Kanwar).

When contacted Aarav Singh to learn about the upcoming track, he said, "Yes, I am playing a parallel lead and will be romantically involved with Purvi. I am yet to shoot the sequences hence can't comment any further."

Edited by desi-boy - 07 August 2012 at 3:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

beej81sanika1507suzykarsri-QH-bostanianrgattuamritabTheSnowmancaptkirkriniiii

thisistas Newbie
thisistas
thisistas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
NOOO! W*F? why? omg Ekta you are so stupid. i hate you. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU SHOW PURVI & ARJUN TOGETHER SO MUCH & MAKE PEOPLE LOVE THEM & GO AND CHANGE THAT? omg im so done with Pavitra Rishta.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ashumashualisa21Trisha007ArShi_AbhIyaVvaanniimistyblueSharee12SuhasinniTweegsweet7863reisar31Blossom10BrokengirlnabitathapaXAiShBaBy08X-Nashita----CoCo---Shas3-Nirvana-crazygirl4RDalicia.relentless.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I dont think so,according to SBB and SBS segment engagement ceremony went nicely without Savita mainly and even Manav...
Never trust any article related to PR..
Wait and watch as twists are so unpredictable...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Blossom10Jamuxpch76crazygirl4RDAshlaika-Nirvana-

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

If this article is true...Thank you very much Ekta Ji for crushing my hopes and ruining Pavitra Rishta!!!

Without Arvi,there's no Pavitra Rishta!So if this is the upcoming track...end the show now!!Atleast Arjun and Purvi were happily on their way to get married...

I don't understand...why can the leads ever be happy?!!?!?!?Why is there always some twist!??!!!

Why can Ovi marry Sameer Rane?!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Why did you make everyone fall in love with Arvi,and now you are going to ruin that!!!!!!?????? CryCry
Please...no one wants any kind of nonsense.Everone wants ArVi to get married and be happy!!

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 08 August 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21ArShi_AbhIyanabitathapareshma28Blossom10---CoCo---Ashlaikacrazygirl4RDrelentless.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

If this article is true...Thank you very much Ekta Ji for crushing my hopes and ruining Pavitra Rishta!!!

Without Arvi,there's no Pavitra Rishta!So if this is the upcoming track...end the show now!!Atleast Arjun and Purvi were happily on their way to get married...

I don't understand...why can the leads ever be happy?!!?!?!?Why is there always some twist!??!!!

Why can Ovi marry Sameer Rane?!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Why did you make everyone fall in love with Arvi,and now you are going to ruin that!!!!!!?????? CryCry
Please...no one wants any kind of nonsense.Everone wants ArVi! t get married and be happy!!

This request we Arman fans made long long ago for them and fought and fought and fought only to see them like this...Ekta does not give a damn ...When she can butcher the crux of PR and epitome of PR - Arman who stood and fought n fought n fought for 3 years till at a point they could not handle Ekta/CV's torture they had to give up...I can only hope she thinks at least thinks to spare Arvi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Suhasinni-Nirvana-crazygirl4RDAshlaika

thisistas Newbie
thisistas
thisistas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
the only reason im believing this is because Rithvik/Arjun himself tweeted about it.
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Im sorry. WHAT?

I thought That he was gonna somehow ve linked to ovi. Id love that actually. PURVI!!!!! Dafudge??????? Ididnt think tey could ruin the show anymore than they already have but looks like i was wrong. GREAT.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharee12

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
ohhh... I hate this. if this happens, i wont watch pavitra rishtaa anymore. the main reason i watch this show is because of Arjun and Purvi and their love for each other. i don't want Ovi to get her own way. she is too selfish.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aharilalalisa21SaphirButterflyjennifer1ArShi_AbhIyaSharee12relentless.

Go to top