Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

6th August episode - Aaadha Spoof aur thoda Poof ! (Page 4)

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Chillimaa ROFLROFL... MakdiMan...ROFLROFL

So Fari has joined the bandwagon of spoof writers!!!!

Good job Fari!!! Star... LOL...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

LMAO Megha had asked Mohan to do pesticide??? ROFL With all the tears he bahaoed yesterday I see more mosquitos making their way into Pyaz house as water stagnation leads to mosquito infestation Stern Smile

The Holy diety had said that this sin was even worse than telling lies, committing bigamy, hiding ugly truths from your family or even taking vows of marriage under false pretenses.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Gyan hi aapko aaka sahi sthan dila sakti hain!!! Yeh toh mujhe pata hi nahi tha! Rangeela people ought to publish a book with all their dhakkiyanusi khayalat. Bestseller material!!!

Chillima - ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Sounds freakishly like my own name Shocked Was my name an inspiration??? Waise Chillima reminds me of the Dementors from Barry Trotter. They suck out happiness wherever they go. Chili is the same she sucks out our happiness very time she appears on screen. Monu needs to master the Divorceronus Spell soon!!!

Awesome Fari Hug Labhed it. But phir bhi Chillima Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanHit.It.Miss

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
good ..i will read it again later...

Hit.It.Miss

.Umsasl. IF-Addictz
.Umsasl.
.Umsasl.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
fab hilarious post..Clap Makdiman...ROFL Web company ke liye Makdiman ka hair donation...ROFL Ek dum masth post fari...

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

LMAO Megha had asked Mohan to do pesticide??? ROFL With all the tears he bahaoed yesterday I see more mosquitos making their way into Pyaz house as water stagnation leads to mosquito infestation Stern Smile

The Holy diety had said that this sin was even worse than telling lies, committing bigamy, hiding ugly truths from your family or even taking vows of marriage under false pretenses.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Gyan hi aapko aaka sahi sthan dila sakti hain!!! Yeh toh mujhe pata hi nahi tha! Rangeela people ought to publish a book with all their dhakkiyanusi khayalat. Bestseller material!!!

Chillima - ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Sounds freakishly like my own name Shocked Was my name an inspiration??? Waise Chillima reminds me of the Dementors from Barry Trotter. They suck out happiness wherever they go. Chili is the same she sucks out our happiness very time she appears on screen. Monu needs to master the Divorceronus Spell soon!!!

Awesome Fari Hug Labhed it. But phir bhi Chillima Cry

@black bold

LOL LOL  bingo!!! that's my inspiration yaar, not your name ROFL  Riddhima does send a "chill" down my spine everytime she comes into the butter knife mode LOL  so naming her chillima was the best I could do to explain in words of how chilling she really is Ouch

hai la Neelu, tum aansoo na bahao, will change her name to a new one soon if it gives you the chills so much LOL

thanks Hug

Monu ki divorceronous spell abhi nahi lagta ke master hou gi OuchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJNeelimaSJ

Anshu.. Senior Member
Anshu..
Anshu..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLBaground music 
da na da na ROFLROFLROFL

Hit.It.Miss

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Chiilima...uska bahut scarfice...on insect compnay...His hair to web making company...AngryNow his hair is only thing left on MONU vo bhi tum cheen lo...BAki sab to chillima aur uski company kha gayi...

ROFLBut seriously Monu or uske insect prem ka idea tumhe aaya kaise ROFL...

Hit.It.Miss

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Thumbs Up

Superb FariSmile

Tana de tana deROFL ROFL

Hit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index