Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SBB/SBS WU Jhoola romance SBS/SBB YT link (Page 3)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I watched the SBB segment! It was ADORABLE!

Aarti and Yash were at first pushing the kids on the swing which was decorated with flowers. Then the kids make Aarti and Yash sit on the swing and start pushing them. WinkWink Naturally things are not steady and Aarti and Yash sort of end up all over each other...finally with Aarti having Yash's arm around her...and then the kids run away! Aarti and Yash realise that they are sitting in a rather...ahem...position and so they exchange an awkward glance and Yash walks away, leaving Aarti grinning to herself. Big smile

There was some fun off screen moments with GC and KS on the swing, when the director was showing KS what to do, by doing it! LOL Picture a stocky director in a hot pink shirt in Yash's arms instead of Aarti! ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27FireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachuVEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMG OMGG OMG OMGGG ..What a wonderful AarYa segment Embarrassed

first kids take the jhula and then they make AarYa sit on that jhula and give a push from back .. jhula starts swinging really fast because of which Aarti looses her balance and so Yash tightly takes Aarti in his arms and then both swing in the jhula in each other's arms Blushing...there is an intense eyelock on the jhula between both Blushing

Off-screen was hilarious since KS and GC were finding it extremely difficult to sit on same jhula and balance it out ... KS was almost falling and asking GC to hold him so that she can keep his balance and both were laughing like crazy when the jhula actually broke LOL

what a paisa vasool segment again Star...I cant wait for the episode now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

is this SBS segment Jyothi...if it is Thanks for posting hereLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Samanalysejyoti06

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I watched the SBB segment! It was ADORABLE!

Aarti and Yash were at first pushing the kids on the swing which was decorated with flowers. Then the kids make Aarti and Yash sit on the swing and start pushing them. WinkWink Naturally things are not steady and Aarti and Yash sort of end up all over each other...finally with Aarti having Yash's arm around her...and then the kids run away! Aarti and Yash realise that they are sitting in a rather...ahem...position and so they exchange an awkward glance and Yash walks away, leaving Aarti grinning to herself. Big smile

There was some fun off screen moments with GC and KS on the swing, when the director was showing KS what to do, by doing it! LOL Picture a stocky director in a hot pink shirt in Yash's arms instead of Aarti! ROFL

Samana i too watched SBB and missed SBS..sucha  sweet segment it wasLOL

Pearl_27SamanalyseFireLordPhoenix

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
wowww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I know Veena!

It is so cute how Palak/Divyanshi is so obsessed with her "Yash bhaiyya" and has been from the very beginning...and GC always looks slightly embarrassed when she starts praising him. LOL I loved seeing their comfort level today where she and Divyam were so comfortably leaning on him. It really shows how easy they are with each other and how much fun they have on set, really like a family. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27FireLordPhoenixilovepyaarpickachuVEENAGOPAL

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Oh no Ouch
Seems SBB was better Confused Why did I watch SBS Confused

ilovepyaarpickachuVEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I know Veena!

It is so cute how Palak/Divyanshi is so obsessed with her "Yash bhaiyya" and has been from the very beginning...and GC always looks slightly embarrassed when she starts praising him. LOL I loved seeing their comfort level today where she and Divyam were so comfortably leaning on him. It really shows how easy they are with each other and how much fun they have on set, really like a family. Embarrassed

ya absolutely saidddSmile

Samanalyseilovepyaarpickachu

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
OMGDay DreamingDay Dreaming ...Tat was wow segggiee...DeadDead
August s gonna be a AarYa month i guess...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Suffering frm AarYa fever..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockssFireLordPhoenixilovepyaarpickachuVEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index