Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

AM I THE ONLY ONE TO NOTICE??????????

fundy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 guys , wen i was seeing the epi,  4 say, 100th tym, i was observing poojali's expressions, i dont knw y , but i feel dat she knew b4 itself dat her DADI was gonna giv an entry into RM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wen she saw dadi, she was looking lyk " dadi , u came!! finally !!!" hw cm dadi suddenly said "sab kuch teek hojayaga" ??? without poojali telling anything specifically at all!!!!

i thnk 4rm poojali's expressions , v can confirm , dadi's entry was planned by snakewa n poojali!!!!!!!!!!!!

remeber dadi laa patha thi, 4rm 2days , i thnk poojali used go n meet snakewa, while he used to make meeting arrangements wid dadi !!!!!!!!!!!

and wen khushi darling saw poojali speakin to sumone, after their departure, they showed a male shadow goin away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat say guys?????????????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeap looks like dadi already knew everything that's why she was treating khushi like that and when anjali ran away crying she was giving angry look to khushi as if saying u are reason for this
shilpa1581 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
after readinf your post i too felt the same thing.. how come all of sudden she came to know about her pregnancy... & she did not ask her about shyam much in detail... maybe dadi will tell arnav to get shyam back or somthing like that..
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Anjali Shyam pre planned all these to throw Khushi out of Arnav's life. Possible
Mahi_Butt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dadi's entry was planned!!!
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
me too thought same...dadi  ke entry ke piche sure poojali and shyam hai...i think after seeing anjali's crying and crying dadi will  bring back shyam on rm..😲😡
Deea_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Maha_Butt2012

dadi's entry was planned!!!

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

Anjali Shyam pre planned all these to throw Khushi out of Arnav's life. Possible

👍🏼
zcb123 thumbnail
Who is poojali 😕.??? Edited by zcb123 - 11 years ago
zcb123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fundy

guys , wen i was seeing the epi,  4 say, 100th tym, i was observing poojali's expressions, i dont knw y , but i feel dat she knew b4 itself dat her DADI was gonna giv an entry into RM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wen she saw dadi, she was looking lyk " dadi , u came!! finally !!!" hw cm dadi suddenly said "sab kuch teek hojayaga" ??? without poojali telling anything specifically at all!!!!

i thnk 4rm poojali's expressions , v can confirm , dadi's entry was planned by snakewa n poojali!!!!!!!!!!!!

remeber dadi laa patha thi, 4rm 2days , i thnk poojali used go n meet snakewa, while he used to make meeting arrangements wid dadi !!!!!!!!!!!

and wen khushi darling saw poojali speakin to sumone, after their departure, they showed a male shadow goin away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat say guys?????????????????????

Who is poojali? Can you tell me