Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Some breathing space - what would you like to see!

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Yes, it looks as if through the half truth method Cvs can keep Riddima in the cold storage for some time and depending on TRP trends fizzle her character out or unleash her as an exploding bomb on the MM marriage. Anyway we have some breathing space and I would like to sit back and enjoy the following

1. MM Janmashtami celebrations
2. Their HM/SR in Nepal
3. Mohan Addu bonding - Mohan seems to have a better chance with this new Addu !
4. MM rejoining PL - traveling together to office on bike, office romance, etc
5. Mr Bhatnagar entry - and the fact that he really approves of Megha
6. Indu softening towards Megha (is that possible !!!)

Please add anything else that you wish to see in the short run.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

manupriya77amrutha26blmadhurifatim30swavai2Meera_Ka_Mohanankur281LekzEAREYE_SilentSoul_anji-mira

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Whatever they want to do with this Ridhima! Let them do it offscreen and pls I can't even bear her image or name anywhere on the screen in the near or far future!

Your list sounds good...

1. MM Janmashtami - I think there won't be any MM or MMNAG specific moments here.. This will be more of a group song and group event Big smile May be to buy time for the Nepal episodes!
2. Nepal episodes shud really be good both from the outing perspective and also from the exclusive moments among the Bhatnagars! No SR please! Let it go slow between MM! This way we can enjoy the simple touch, stares, smiles, winks, kisses going on between them! As long as the X factor is hidden and yet to reach! Else the charm is lost!
3. Mohan-Addu bonding: Yes that would definitely be something to look for! Megha will be mothering both the bachchas Clap Unknowing whom to support ROFL while both trying to win her attention!
4. Mohan-Nanni bonding to get closer with lot more extensions to their current cute bond!

Ofcourse they gotta work together again! As you rightly said, they riding together in the bike! And they ofcourse wud get exclusive moments for themselves only here LOL

This one point in your post is really interesting! Mr. Bhatnagar entry! Instead of some crappy characters and twist this shud really be good.. And a positive character is what we wud want! Mr. Bhatnagar who is in dispute with Mohan approves of Megha while Indu who is in approval of Mohan is in dispute with Megha! What a combo pack!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthiblmadhuriMeera_Ka_MohanLekz

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
4 and lots of MM heavy chemistry interrupted by Addu scenes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanLekz

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I would like to add the thing I don't want to see

I don't want their SR now, they are not legally married and R chapter is still not over from Mohan's life like as his wife.
So I am more than glad to see some love moments and intimacy but certainly not any cozy married couple moments 

blmadhuriMeera_Ka_MohanLekz_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

I would like to add the thing I don't want to see

I don't want their SR now, they are not legally married and R chapter is still not over from Mohan's life like as his wife.
So I am more than glad to see some love moments and intimacy but certainly not any cozy married couple moments 
Ditto with ya but still be prepared to get any sorta shock LOL I'd love light romance as well...thoodaaa heavy bhi chalega but no SR please until they're legally married plzSmile

Another thing I wanna see is MM office scenes...I seriously hope ki Megha PL join karley!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriMeera_Ka_MohanLekz

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
yes I want to see MeghaN back in PL coz now there would be different air in PL
and I want Mohan to join back, I don't want Mohan to be typical male leads of soaps who would be business tycoon once and aftr getting married they would just be around their wives and nothing about their work
I want to see Mohan back to his journalism and some interesting stories to come now for him to cover 

crazy87blmadhuriMeera_Ka_MohanLekz

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
agree with you ..well i am waiting for their nepal trip ..even i dont want SR so soon 

miss badly PL gangUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriMeera_Ka_Mohan

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I don't wanna point out ki mujhe kya dekhna hai...that expectation is gone ...rather i dont expect from any CVs..its their brainchild...mujhe kya Nahin dekhna hai wo mujhe pata hai..

1) No SR...I can't take it...anyday..sorry .just my point..

2) No Riddhima ever...I don't wanna listen her name..see her face...she should be thrown out of this script as fast as possible..fast I mean nanosecond...I just can't stand this angle for any reason, nekk or not nekk, Mahaan or not Mahaan , situational or not situational...it sucks...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriVJ-LNMDJMeera_Ka_Mohan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index