India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Degenerate CVs (Page 3)

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Oh  No! CryCryCry What they are doing and thinking? Please stop calling this serial a Pavitra Rishta!!!! It is filled with full of crap, and nothing Pavitra in it.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaika

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
darlyne i would rather call it negative/crying/misunderstanding/ seperation/ communication crap/ faltu/apavitra rishta ... i am ashamed of myself coz i was a topper in Hindi language but if any one asks me the meaning of the word "pavitra" i will get a zeroUnhappy

i thought pavitra means pure but ekta's show has changed the meaning of the word Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlynepurethoughtAshlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I can't believe this utter nonsense.

Can't the CVs be more advanced and creative. They cant be ORIGINAL and think of better scripts and story lines!!!

I would prefer to see ArVi facing hurdles together than a part!!!! I would prefer to see them battling a crazy Ovi than this crap.

Darlynepurethought

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

darlyne i would rather call it negative/crying/misunderstanding/ seperation/ communication crap/ faltu/apavitra rishta ... i am ashamed of myself coz i was a topper in Hindi language but if any one asks me the meaning of the word "pavitra" i will get a zeroUnhappy

i thought pavitra means pure but ekta's show has changed the meaning of the word Geek
Keshu, I agree with you more than 100%. First she separated ArMan and now ArVi. What a sickness!!!Angry Why they feel so good by separating lovers??? It is disgusting!!!Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaikaK.Ahm

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

heyy guys if this article is true den i think c shud di something...we shud try our best to save our fav jodi...i kno many fans are dissapointed wid cv's and are on da verge of not watching PR again ever..but according to me v shud do something so aftr dat v wuld think dat atleast v had done sonething to save our jodi nt regret over and simply nt watching PR..i think someone like laurie,sashasyam,keshu or trish shud write a petition or prepare a draft and den v wud send it to cv's or spam BT walls on fb and show our dissapointment to BT regarding this track..wht say guyzz..??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlynepurethoughtAshlaikaK.Ahm

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arrrviiiluverrr

heyy guys if this article is true den i think c shud di something...we shud try our best to save our fav jodi...i kno many fans are dissapointed wid cv's and are on da verge of not watching PR again ever..but according to me v shud do something so aftr dat v wuld think dat atleast v had done sonething to save our jodi nt regret over and simply nt watching PR..i think someone like laurie,sashasyam,keshu or trish shud write a petition or prepare a draft and den v wud send it to cv's or spam BT walls on fb and show our dissapointment to BT regarding this track..wht say guyzz..??

I have written many requests to CVs in the past .. doesn't really work.. I just detached myself from ARVI. I don't have it in me to see Ovi marry Arjun. I won't see it ever. I will support any petitions written to keep arjun and purvi together, you can count on my help there, always .. but I am not sure if it will work in PR. Look what they have done to ARMAN? how can ARVI be any different. I am not going to put myself through any torture. I advise everyone to just detach themselves a bit from all this and see it for what it is .,. fiction.

Thanks to all the wonderful forum members who have responded to my this particular post, and shared their thoughts with all of us today.. it is very good that we visit the forum and know about things beforehand..

what about the fans who don't visit the forum.. this will come to them as a big shock..

Edited by purethought - 07 August 2012 at 8:28am

DarlyneAshlaika

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

guyz but before making petition anf all dat stuff v shud confirm whether dis news is true or not...if true den they must show it in sbs or sbb...so till den v shud enjoy watching our arvi and nt panicking...and guyzz positive thinking plz..it helps...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

heyy trish plz dont say dat...its nt yet confirmed...and v do not know whethet dia news is true or not...there are many things going on PR such as arman divorce and soham's track so it is impossible for cv's yo think abt arvi's track in such mess..i kno cv's have something good in store for arvi..dont worry and plz dnt lose hope v r counting on arvi...and also nw u shoud enjoy arvi scenes in PR and not detach urself from arci until dat news is confirmed..i personally think it is fake and i dont think cv's will separate arvi coz dey kno ne at this point of time PR is growing once again as a strong show coz of arvi..so plz dont lose hope..
positive thinking guysss...
arvi rocks...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index