Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
OH NO!!! I pray this doesnt happen otherwise i can never watch PR again :((((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneAshlaika

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
what a surprise and its just sad if manav allows ovi to get married to arjun the creep

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlyne

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

@trish agree with u...i joined this forum for ARVI but all this crab is going to happen...now i m saying bye-bye to PAVITRA RISHTA...i started watching PR for ARVI...and till now i m watching for them...but if that article is true...then PR jaye khade mai i dont care...

Latika PR does not deserve my love if this is true. I have given ARVI  a lot of my time and love in the past weeks. I don't have any more to give anything to them. Keep dishing out shit, CVs .. for all I care. I am done with Ovi-Arjun crap.

Edited by purethought - 07 August 2012 at 6:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlyne-Latty-Ashlaika

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I already quit. Sorry but ekta just does not care about her viewers, for her trps matter. I patiently waited for 6 months only because I love arvi, and now i learn that the jodi i loved the most will not be reuniting but instaed they will be paired with someone elseAngry
The first thing I do is check PR forum and today is really a black day coz my excitement for the epi just turned into sadness CryBroken Heart.

I will be on this forum as its like my small family but I will not be able to watch any of ekta's show or love any other jodi like i loved arviDay Dreaming

And if this news is a rumor or lie then the source that provided  this news will have to daily bear the wrath of my cursesLOL 

DarlynepurethoughtAshlaika

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Arvi are the only reason i watch PR.  I dream of Arvi screen time. Its been a long 7 months just waiting to see them in love nad married and setting a true example of PR. 

Have we started a Petition to stop this bull crap storyline from happening?  I'm ready to sign. 

pkyek4evr Groupbie
pkyek4evr
pkyek4evr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Now this is what we call an Ekta Kapoor's show….She and her creatives are just disgusting..

First they attract the viewers by taking leap and bringing new faces like Rithvik and Asha..Then we stupid lovers of PR fall again in their trap by believing them that this time at least the couple wont be separated like her earlier soaps..And then comes the romantic track of falling in love,fighting for your love and winning it…Evrythng seems to be going so smooth and then all of a sudden something unbelievable happens and the couple gets separated..I wont take the name of current Ekta's shows but I have been watching every serial of her now and a similar thing happened in all the shows but this marriage thing didn't happen in any as the leads were shown living separate lives just like our ARMAN.And  for Arvi who stood together through the worst time will now be separated god knows for what reason as everyone is ready for their marriage except Manav's family…….But this has not affected Arjun before then why will he marry Ovi….Its ok if the cv's  wanted to drag Arvi's marriage they cud have done it by showing  that both don't get married after that not so known incident happened to them…But they have gone far beyond by getting Arjun marrying Ovi and that police inspector falling for Purvi….It sucks

Before also when Arjun got engaged I never wished to bring a new guy in Purvi's life.Many of Arvi fans wanted this thing to happen at that time but cv's have heard it too late and they want to fulfill those wishes at the time of ARVI's marriage…What a disaster

Arjun mainly was my reason of watching PR and that only was acceptable when he was with Purvi..

I used to hate the scenes where they used to show Ovi hugging him….she is a big chipku and now they wud show so many chipku scenes of her with Arjun…Oh god I wud really die if such kind of things happen in PR…..We all know Arman are the leads of the show but PR ratings have gone up after the leap only bcoz of ARVI and now they are going to separate them to show to stupid fans like us that they are just other actors and not the leads so either watch all these nonsense happening around or just leave PR..

This news wud definitely degrade Rithvik's image in all his fans mind and wud affect his other showJDJ..

Plzzz someone come to PR's rescue

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

no guys dat article is nt true...it cant be..!!!
i love arvi and m really waiting for arvi marriage i cnt believe in such crap wen dey r going to tie a knot...guys lets hope for best..believe in arvi nt in such ridiculous crap..!!

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
If this is true, then this is completely HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We already had Vinay and then Ovi and then Archana and then the kidnapping and now Ovi again!!!! DO WE REALLY HAVE TO ENDURE SEEING PURVI WITH RANE AND ARJUN AND OVI PDA?

If this is true, then as someone rightly said  - A WASTED 7 months!!!!

They couldnt get them married 1st and then throw us with this nonsense curveball.  Utter and complete TRASH!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynepurethought

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index