Degenerate CVs

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just read an article in the forum that in the upcoming track Arjun will marry Ovi and Sameer RANE will develop as the new love interest for Purvi. Well, I never knew what sadism was, not until now.

PAVITRA RISHTA writers, if this article is true are a bunch of asinine jeepers creepers. I have wasted my precious hours on ARVI for this filthy muck. I usually don't lose my cool with the writers of PR, but this one is too much, if true.

I will be here in the forum only for sweet and nice forum members. PR crew and writers are inhuman. Don't you have families at home? --  dishing out such fraudulent, crap storylines to innocent and hapless viewers like us.

I detach myself from ARVI right away.

Forgive me friends, if you stop seeing me in the forum like before regularly, I will come in once in a while to say hi to everyone from hereon.

(in case this article is not true I apologise to the CVs in advance. But if it is true, oh well. god save those who love arvi beyond anything else😆 .. glad I detached in time😆)

Edited by purethought - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know! This whole 6 month love story has collapsed to this- PURVI-SAMEER and ARJUN-OVI? I am sooo dissapointed. I'm in a loss for words. Leave it up to the CVs to shoot themselves in the foot and lose TRP. 😡 Edited by nalonynnej - 11 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Originally posted by: nalonynnej

I know! This whole 6 month love story has collapsed to this- PURVI-SAMEER and ARJUN-OVI? I am sooo dissapointed. I'm in a loss for words. Leave it up to the CVs to shoot themselves in the foot and loose TRP. 😡

Look my friend, all these cvs, directors, producers are doing this only and only for CASH. They do not have compassion for viewers, not even a bit. They are working to increase their bank balance.

I have spent many many months writing and following arjun-purvi track for what? for this shit ?? "Ovi weds Arjun" shit.

They don't worry about us. No one. The only people who worry about us is us. So, let's just detach ourselves from this shit plot as of now. I am done. Really. I don't care whether the trp's rise or fall.

I will just watch the show for what it is .. a show .. made up and nothing else. The  CVs, crew don't care if we live or die. Their bank balance must keep increasing, they have no duty towards their fans. Just keep hurting us. I refuse to get hurt by you CVs
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know! The next thing you now they'll show Arjun-Purvi post 18 year leap, in competing business firms! I'm sorry but I don't want to see Purvi as a mother of five just as they have done wth Archana. Ufff, I'm so sick of these tracks that have no respect to love. I'm off to watch more meaningful films than wasting half an hour on this ðŸ¤¬ everyday. 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
FULL 7 MONTHS WASTED IF THIS TRUE
purethought thumbnail
Originally posted by: nalonynnej

I know! The next thing you now they'll show Arjun-Purvi post 18 year leap, in competing business firms! I'm sorry but I don't want to see Purvi as a mother of five just as they have done wth Archana. Ufff, I'm so sick of these tracks that have no respect to love. I'm off to watch more meaningful films than wasting half an hour on this ðŸ¤¬ everyday. 

I am glued to JDJ these days and am a big fan of Rashmi after last week. So, will be following her for sure. In the world, there are many better things to do than to watch this degenerate track🤣

The CVs play with the sentiments of viewers, and we should not be puppets in their hands. Have some will power friends, and detach. 😊

That's my advice.

-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@trish agree with u...i joined this forum for ARVI but all this crab is going to happen...now i m saying bye-bye to PAVITRA RISHTA...i started watching PR for ARVI...and till now i m watching for them...but if that article is true...then PR jaye khade mai i dont care...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: latika_AshVik

@trish agree with u...i joined this forum for ARVI but all this crab is going to happen...now i m saying bye-bye to PAVITRA RISHTA...i started watching PR for ARVI...and till now i m watching for them...but if that article is true...then PR jaye khade mai i dont care...

Ditto.. i started watching PR just for ArVi.. If the article is true, then bye bye for me too.. Will watch the ArVi scenes again n again instead of watching the show
Jaisoif thumbnail
OH NO!!! I pray this doesnt happen otherwise i can never watch PR again :((((
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a surprise and its just sad if manav allows ovi to get married to arjun the creep