India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Degenerate CVs

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I just read an article in the forum that in the upcoming track Arjun will marry Ovi and Sameer RANE will develop as the new love interest for Purvi. Well, I never knew what sadism was, not until now.

PAVITRA RISHTA writers, if this article is true are a bunch of asinine jeepers creepers. I have wasted my precious hours on ARVI for this filthy muck. I usually don't lose my cool with the writers of PR, but this one is too much, if true.

I will be here in the forum only for sweet and nice forum members. PR crew and writers are inhuman. Don't you have families at home? --  dishing out such fraudulent, crap storylines to innocent and hapless viewers like us.

I detach myself from ARVI right away.

Forgive me friends, if you stop seeing me in the forum like before regularly, I will come in once in a while to say hi to everyone from hereon.

(in case this article is not true I apologise to the CVs in advance. But if it is true, oh well. god save those who love arvi beyond anything elseLOL .. glad I detached in timeLOL)

Edited by purethought - 07 August 2012 at 3:30am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya_harshiyabroderickpkyek4evrmunny2achyuthaana-123abhimg_FATIMA_Jamuxpujli07--Jenelle--ramki1Darlynejdronamrajuampliphy-Latty-nalonynnejsaijahnaviaathyaAshlaikaAnAvidReaderHuma-crazy4KASH_AR_OrChiD_

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I know! This whole 6 month love story has collapsed to this- PURVI-SAMEER and ARJUN-OVI? I am sooo dissapointed. I'm in a loss for words. Leave it up to the CVs to shoot themselves in the foot and lose TRP. Angry

Edited by nalonynnej - 07 August 2012 at 2:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

broderickabhimgJamuxDarlyneramki1purethoughtAshlaika_OrChiD_

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

I know! This whole 6 month love story has collapsed to this- PURVI-SAMEER and ARJUN-OVI? I am sooo dissapointed. I'm in a loss for words. Leave it up to the CVs to shoot themselves in the foot and loose TRP. Angry

Look my friend, all these cvs, directors, producers are doing this only and only for CASH. They do not have compassion for viewers, not even a bit. They are working to increase their bank balance.

I have spent many many months writing and following arjun-purvi track for what? for this shit ?? "Ovi weds Arjun" shit.

They don't worry about us. No one. The only people who worry about us is us. So, let's just detach ourselves from this shit plot as of now. I am done. Really. I don't care whether the trp's rise or fall.

I will just watch the show for what it is .. a show .. made up and nothing else. The  CVs, crew don't care if we live or die. Their bank balance must keep increasing, they have no duty towards their fans. Just keep hurting us. I refuse to get hurt by you CVs

Edited by purethought - 07 August 2012 at 9:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shalininaikabhimgramki1DarlynenalonynnejAshlaika

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I know! The next thing you now they'll show Arjun-Purvi post 18 year leap, in competing business firms! I'm sorry but I don't want to see Purvi as a mother of five just as they have done wth Archana. Ufff, I'm so sick of these tracks that have no respect to love. I'm off to watch more meaningful films than wasting half an hour on this Censored everyday. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgDarlyneramki1purethoughtlatanziaAshlaikaAnAvidReader_OrChiD_

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
FULL 7 MONTHS WASTED IF THIS TRUE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlynepurethoughtAnAvidReader

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

I know! The next thing you now they'll show Arjun-Purvi post 18 year leap, in competing business firms! I'm sorry but I don't want to see Purvi as a mother of five just as they have done wth Archana. Ufff, I'm so sick of these tracks that have no respect to love. I'm off to watch more meaningful films than wasting half an hour on this Censored everyday. 

I am glued to JDJ these days and am a big fan of Rashmi after last week. So, will be following her for sure. In the world, there are many better things to do than to watch this degenerate trackROFL

The CVs play with the sentiments of viewers, and we should not be puppets in their hands. Have some will power friends, and detach. Smile

That's my advice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nalonynnejAshlaika

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@trish agree with u...i joined this forum for ARVI but all this crab is going to happen...now i m saying bye-bye to PAVITRA RISHTA...i started watching PR for ARVI...and till now i m watching for them...but if that article is true...then PR jaye khade mai i dont care...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlynepurethoughtAshlaika

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

@trish agree with u...i joined this forum for ARVI but all this crab is going to happen...now i m saying bye-bye to PAVITRA RISHTA...i started watching PR for ARVI...and till now i m watching for them...but if that article is true...then PR jaye khade mai i dont care...

Ditto.. i started watching PR just for ArVi.. If the article is true, then bye bye for me too.. Will watch the ArVi scenes again n again instead of watching the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlyneramki1purethought-Latty-Ashlaika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index