SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Fary loved the episode like anything and since I asked for a quick review she wrote one complete essay ๐Ÿคฃ and trust me worth reading one just like after one worth watching episode, she was quite apprehensive about posting here but after reading the article
I could not help but post
She has explained things very amazingly and I want positivity as well in the forum and a place to discuss one amazing episode.
So yes

This content was originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

K so i am finally going to start the much awaited review post here because i don't know where else to post and as i am not very good in expressing myself  so yehi par theek hai๐Ÿ˜†

So let's start with my ratings i think  it'll be11/10 for me, today everything was so well done and well into the essence of the show that it really filled my heart with happiness and  reminded me why i was initially attracted to this show, the simplicity, the fact that the characters and the treatment is so normal. I mean that dauda dauda seq, i have lived that all my life every freaking morning that's what happens in our house since i am a kid and am sure it's not only me yeh har ghar ki kahani hai, just felt so amused at it.  I loved the small isharabaazi between Mr & Mrs Bhatnagar, the way he helped her do the stuff and how beautifully he has taken the responsibility of being a father now let's not forget he' s the same mohan who needed guru at every step who didn't even open his eyes without guru ki chai, was today making beds.polishing shoes taking the kids to bus stop. It was like he has grown overnight sure he still have his own old nature of phelaooing his stuff but he's trying to be a good father which  we all knew he will be beforehand to be loved it aww at him carrying the bags and water bottles it's so adorable 

& then i loved his nok jhok with addu between the same seq like addu pulling him to go to the washroom when he falls asleep on the chair and he makes addu sit on that chair rofl and than how he is ok with nanhi but with addu he still avoids any convo lol at him being pissed seeing addu taking ages to tie his shoelaces reminds me of my mom yelling at my sister every morning because she takes forever to do anything  but overall he was at oeace , he was content his dil ka bhoj was gone and he just enjoyed the moment look at the calm look he's giving megha while polishing shoes and no annoyed at that he's happily doing that for his kids aww

worth every penny

than i felt this shot more like jealousy from nanhi and mohan's friendship i felt addu was jealous that monu & nanhi can easily have a convo and he's left out and plus he still haven;t accepted mohan as his dad and to grab the attention he steps into a puddle and mohan goes kia kar raha hai abh toh polish kiye the now here see he still mfound akk that hulchul awkward but he wanted to do it but when addu like this pheroed matti on his hard work he fired back lol it was adorable and than him explaining the water bottle color the metrosexual thing rofl and addu was like what the hell man HAHHAHAH and he makes him sit in a wrong bus rofl rofl rofl 

Than the towel scene again i was like oh no when it came i was like it's gonna be typical and this is the point they are going to ruin the show but i was surprised and the different treatment yes it was different thank god for mohan that he was like ok so why r you feeling so uneasy am happy he acted so normal after all they are husband wife and he said it's only me and you why i should look out for someone else megha's awkwardness was ok well understood but again she sort of got comfortable of it that's whati felt like and than she got comfy and burns her hand and he sweetly blows it awww and tada kabab main haddi rofl rofl rpfl 

and this brings me to the breakdown scene it was well justified to me well understood, first kunal was brillaint once again and i don't know i found it beautiful, honestly, i loved how megha acted so normal even if she knows half truth or what not but still i found her pretty normal about it she wanted a confession and she got it poormohan omg i loved how he was so scared so tensed and than he just went with the flow and said everything taht was bugging him from days liek how he was trying to expalin and than finally he crashes so thaka hua not knowing what will be her reaction next bilkul ek thaka hara banda kkk was so so soo good  & no he's not weak he was unable to carry that burden around and he knew that it'll turn his world upside down but he had no other way am glad he did not tried to doub;e cross megha and mae any bahanaas ans aid everything i would'vehated if now mohan tried to make some story out of ot from his side it was so honest so cool wow  

& than comes the shocking expression on face when she innocently asks bas itna hi trust tha omg that shocking expression was too freaking good and i loved how he was totally lost like is this real kinda thing which reminds me of the hunger games where peeta was hijacked with the President( which just meant that he couldn't differentiate between what he's hallucinating and what's real & katnis and him started this real or not real game which ended so beautifully with i love you real or not real *sigh* so beautiful* but anyways let's forget taht and be back to MM and his real or not real expression

& than she slowly walks to him and i loved how she sits across him on the floor and holds his hands to assure him it's very much real she believes him trusts him & will stand by him no matter how ugly the truth maybe This is something that shoudl be there in every husband wife and it was just lovely to see all that from megha's side she's the one taking those steps and assuring poitn to be noted she was married before and lived a happy life with amar  but she's ready to move on and that too happily amar is a meethi yaad for her now and she's all mohan's with all her heart & what happens next is mohan just blurting out all his fears and tighting his grip on her hands more like to still believe that he's not dreaming & also to promise her back the same things she did aww

& ab shock hone ki baari megha hi hai she has never seen him like this except when he was drunk so it time  it shocks her she's a little surprised and i found that good too like she doesn't know how to console him i loved how she kept touching his face constantly asking him to stop and assuring that she'll be there for him and he like a bacha just hugs her back as if to never let her go  but she was getting worried too  because it was unusal mohan was lost somewhere like he couldn't even hold himself he had no control on himself till the voice of nanhi brings him out of it and he just suddenly turns his face around and wipes his tears and the thing that i found so lovely was that it was seeing the kids that calmed him down brought him back in real world gave him the peace he needed and just made him feel light and calm you could see that when he is standing by the door and turns back awww it was like he never broke down and for that i want to applaud the creatives

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kia reee*hides in embarassment* meri bakwas ko kyon post kar diya
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kia reee*hides in embarassment* meri bakwas ko kyon post kar diya

coz it was one worth reading bakwaas ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ
shamil thumbnail
The best thing about the episode was that KKK is back with a bang! and so is sonal's pen๐Ÿ˜†
I still cant get myself to watch MM romance coz I cannot forget he is not either legally divorced or legally married to this woman he love. 
On top of that 'honeymoon' trip?? hope its just light moments and not heavy romance. (ok SR fans can shoot me!)
for that he should wait till R factor is closed and he is again married to M legally this time. 
But other than that I am really looking forward to mohan addu & more MN scenes
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fary, tune itni acchi tarah se sab explain kia ki i felt i'm watching the epi again and the way you explained the first scene.. aakho mein phir se aasu aa gaye! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
This content was originally posted by: shamil

The best thing about the episode was that KKK is back with a bang! and so is sonal's pen๐Ÿ˜†

I still cant get myself to watch MM romance coz I cannot forget he is not either legally divorced or legally married to this woman he love. 
On top of that 'honeymoon' trip?? hope its just light moments and not heavy romance. (ok SR fans can shoot me!)
for that he should wait till R factor is closed and he is again married to M legally this time. 
But other than that I am really looking forward to mohan addu & more MN scenes

i don;t think they will go to the duppatta romance yet well i hope not๐Ÿ˜† you know i liked how addu came into the tolia scene even if i was enjoying it i thought it was a little too *ahem* CMG kinda romance but i was happy they both did not acted like a kid and jumped as in the rival show either and acted atleast in a lil more mature way rather than jumping everywhere in the towelia screaming udhar dekho rofl  
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Fary, tune itni acchi tarah se sab explain kia ki i felt i'm watching the epi again and the way you explained the first scene.. aakho mein phir se aasu aa gaye! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww you are so cute 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Here are my two posts I did somewhere just after the episode, so pasting them here..

In the first scene, Kunal blew me over with his splendid performance .. I was teary-eyed ! Honestly I'm not in a state to write essays at the moment but he was too fab for words and again I feel proud to be his fan <3
The last parts cracked me up so badly =)) Finally we got a sight of the daily routine of Bhatnagar family and damn it was so adorable, esp the view of Mohan with the school bags and water bottles over himself and his bacchas at his sides, holding hands...Awww :D
Mohan in towel .. Black vest and wet hairs ! Megha shying and their awkward moment ;) I guess I better be quiet *blush*

Here's my take on K3 in the first scene...the following bits simply wrenched my heart and made me so desperate to enter the screen and give him a tight hug :'(
- Mohan holds Megha's hand with both of his hands and pulls it close to his heart and his voice modulation during that particular bit ;
- When Megha makes him stand up, he wasn't able to be straight .. I don't know how I can explain it but you can see his body language. His hands were still on hers, holding as tight as he could *sigh* 
He actually convinced me to believe that the old Mohan is still there but was lost somewhere due to the cruel games played by the destiny :'(
- Finally the second HUG <3 No words to explain how much I loved it <3 <3

Anything more to gush about? I guess no๐Ÿ˜† So that's all from me๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
yup i agree about his body language as i said mohan haar chuka tha tooth chuka that in that one scene or well that's what i thought he was hopeless he just gave up on his and megha's future after the truth 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

aww you are so cute 

Pata hai mujhe...koi nayi baat bol๐Ÿ˜†