Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article (Page 9)

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
bye bye PR...STUPID CREATIVES AND STUPID EKTA...we want misunderstanding after marraige not now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

shalininaik Senior Member
shalininaik
shalininaik

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
 i cant take it anymore ...If arjun and purvi ar not getting maried ..today is my last day of watching PR
there is no meaning in today's episode either.
If this crap happens ...rithwik will quit the show..the talent in them is not to act this crap...

how many times the chARACTERS  have to get engaged,break up...divorce,,get married..
can't even dream of Arjun and Ovi.

Please this is an earnest request for Cv 's that Arjun and Ovi marriage cannot happen .ARVi fans
will be in a rage ..no one will watch.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321bhuniluLavenderCrystalcrazygirl4RDAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixAnAvidReader

LavenderCrystal Goldie
LavenderCrystal
LavenderCrystal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
link of the article?

Ashlaika

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
OMFG OMFG I am just dumbfounded right now.  W*FF

I mean who thought this crap up?  We've been tortured long enough.  We finally got them together.  W*F are they breaking up and getting with other people.  OVI??? PsychOVI??? He has worked so hard too get Purvi why would he go back and marry Ovi?  And this new guy why can't he get with Ovi. 

I'm so angry i don't know what to do.  First Inshi now Arvi.  Zee are you trying to make me go back to watching American TV? 

I will not accept this crap.  If this happens.  If they so much as fight each other before they are married I'm leaving.  They are the only reason i watch the show.  Arvi are the only decent thing on the show.  I'm sick of the crying Archana and screaming PsychOvi and mean Savita and clueless weak Manav.  Arvi have a story that follows the name of the show, but here they go throwing it away. 

I wish the show crashing TRPs and loss of a fan base if this happens. They will forever be mad they wrote this crap. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

broderickshk281mandy321crazygirl4RDFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaAnAvidReader

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Who is Style14, is it a real article or rumour? I do not want to spoil my day believing rumour..

crazygirl4RD

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
oh my god what this crap once more..Angry
I come here just to have a look..before I'll be out..I saw that bakwaas..Shocked

How they do this once more...We had suffer enough when Arman been seperated years ago..I mean shravni track..and now..make this nonsence with Arvi..

How could they been seperated...Arjun make all this for nothing..left evrything..Gaar..Office..to be in chawl and been Mechanic..and even Archu will accept thier rishta..They will have to struggle another prob..D'oh

I'm sure behind all this..their will be a reason...Perhaps Ovi ki chal..who knows..There will be something..Divorce is not far...Perhaps sachin will tell purvi ..Leave Arjun ..I'll stop that divorce..

why that sameer will fall ..for Purvi.??.he will know Arjun love Purvi;.even that Angry 

WE didn't have enough time to enjoy..For Arvi..that this article appeared to make our mood Karab..Angry

But Really I've faith in Arvi love..I'm sure behind what that  article ..We will have to hear bakwaas things before..to make them seperate

Cv's dont even begin Soham and varsha track...finished with Divorce..they are preparing another Big Nonsence..They had lost many fans ARman first divorce..Thumbs Down now this..and it will be the same...Some will quit ..Thumbs Down

Why the cop..SameerShocked he is not  even  good looking guy..Sorry .to say that..he is not good to be married..he is just good as cop..that all..Its my opinion sorry if  hurt..another Jaywant Rane..oh my god ..and if really he is Jaywant son.Shocked

Ok let see ..I'm Angry ..really I'm waiting eagerly to see Tonight episode.;.to have a smile in my face..To be happy.and I saw that bluddy article.
it just pathetic...Ridiculous;.Angry

Edited by Thanee - 07 August 2012 at 5:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321crazygirl4RDFireLordPhoenixAshlaikanewt2007

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimi697

link of the article?

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgiri

Who is Style14, is it a real article or rumour? I do not want to spoil my day believing rumour..

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/lots-drama-unfold-pavitra-rishta ( Style has based her news from this link)

Go to top