Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article (Page 6)

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by my_jaan

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ridiculous ...Dead

I told you about this naa and I always knew no ArVi marriage
i also thinking it but couldnt say bc of ppl would get hurt.arman couldnt marry peacefully and continue their wed life peacefully how arvi doLOLLOLLOLekta think without  twist and turn two lover getting married peacefully.in KZK anurag prena also faced itLOLLOL

I know people will get hurt but jo sach hai toh hai na . Balaji jab tak jodi ko alag na kare tab tak une cheen nahin aata hai .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtFireLordPhoenixsushkita10

TsetanYangkyi Newbie
TsetanYangkyi
TsetanYangkyi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
AngryOMG...now plz i cant bear this anymore...Ekta why???????????r u doing this to our swt n perfect ARVI...enough is enough..i cant see the separation of ARVI.both of them r meant to be..pls let them marry peacefully n aft marriage bring those hardshiip so that they could fight together for those hardship...n let Ovi marry Sameer rane..i think they are gonna be a perfect match...AngryBroken Heart
mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hmmm!

If the article were to be true. Then it is easy to make a decision. We already knew PR doesn't have any substantial story or logic. But many people are watching it because of our fav casting leads & their skills with their wonderful chemistry. And if they are going to sabotage the beautiful beloved couple ( ARVI) loved by many then surely we won't watch. What's there to continue watching the trash for so long ! We have been tolerating only for fav couples. Gosh Purvi pairing with that police guy & Arjun pairing with Ovi?

What an assassination! 

What happened to CV & the whole Balaji team?

So the day that happens, I won't watch PR anymore ( very simple). Will come only for the wonderful members like Shyamalaji,Trish,Laurie,Jyotiji some others ( can't rem' their names now)

CV & Balaji ( If you have real problems of creative ideas - Shyamalaji & Laurie can help you heaps ) Please contact them,I have sent you many times their links. Please check -- they will do great justice to all the characters of PR. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jamkarajjbroderickabhimgJamuxramki1purethoughtFireLordPhoenix.:Ashi:.AshlaikaAnAvidReader

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
What the hell is this?? CVs gone mad ...bewakuf inspector do not find girl in mumbai except Purvi?

Sameer rane romantically involved with Purvi????  What CV's thinking about Purvi???Censored  This is not at all acceptable...

Edited by ramki1 - 07 August 2012 at 4:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321Ashlaika

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
pavitra rishta team lets get ready 2 face the fall in trpsAngry... becoz v r going 2 stop watching pavitraAngry rishta ... u betr change the title from pavitrarishta to apavitra rishta...       if purvi marry some1 else and arjun marry ovi then pavitra rishta SUCKSSS...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321AshlaikaAnAvidReader

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I feel Arjun and Purvi WILL get married. Theyre track is like Manav and Archana's . And just before they get married to the wrong people, the two will find each other filmy style and get married (:

AshlaikaAnAvidReader

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ridiculous ...Dead

yap Very ridiculuos...i have written before i think they are repeating ARman track...manav sharvani and archana jaywant...in the end archana manav will run away and get married on their wedding day..the guy even looks like jaywant...stop this we do not want to see a repeat of track...Dead dragging the kidnapping track would have been better...hopefully it is not true..pure Nonsense..

mandy321Ashlaika

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I knw ekta doing same thing.. I m nt happy when i read this article.

mandy321Ashlaika

Go to top