Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article (Page 5)

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
currently these CVs are copying the same track from KZK

where leads kid kidnapped in younger age. leads get seperated.. Kid returned as a grown up boy only to destroy his own parents. Even after knowing them as his parents he did all tricks using their love as guard.

Lead has adopted son who fell in love with female leads daughter from her second marriage. Engagement over but before marriage he married illegal daughter of female leads second husband. Later daughter of female lead became surrogate mother for this couple.

Same track will be followed here. Only thing is they didn't allow any illegal sons and daughter as it is named Pavitra Rishta.

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Pathichar Pavitra RishtaROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixAshlaikacrazygirl4RDaathya_OrChiD_

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Thank god Istop watching the show long back, well this is the price u pay to trust balaji telifilim shows and ekta kappor, she never respect audience, she make shows for herself

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxiheartupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Wat the... Arghhh.. My worst fear is coming true.. Offlate TC articles have turned out to be true.. They let out the track of BALH, Parichay and now PR.. n everything is turning out to be true.. I curse myself for loving a BT jodi again and again.. This is absurd.. ridiculous... The same CV spoiled BALH n now hell bent on spoiling PR. Y to make a jodi so popular and hurt the fans like this.. I feel so cheated... Y did they unite them if they wanted to separate.. God.. Hope this news is not true.. can't bear this torture.. I'm watching PR just for ArVi.. Feeling so sad now..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairmandy321Chandnii95iheartusaijahnaviAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixAnAvidReaderblueocean_787_OrChiD_style14

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Wat the... Arghhh.. My worst fear is coming true.. Offlate TC articles have turned out to be true.. They let out the track of BALH, Parichay and now PR.. n everything is turning out to be true.. I curse myself for loving a BT jodi again and again.. This is absurd.. ridiculous... The same CV spoiled BALH n now hell bent on spoiling PR. Y to make a jodi so popular and hurt the fans like this.. I feel so cheated... Y did they unite them if they wanted to separate.. God.. Hope this news is not true.. can't bear this torture.. I'm watching PR just for ArVi.. Feeling so sad now..

I really hope this article is not true. I watch PR again only for ARVI and not this crap track of ARJUN with OVI and PURVI with someone else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321crazygirl4RDAshlaika

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_jaan

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ridiculous ...Dead

I told you about this naa and I always knew no ArVi marriage
i also thinking it but couldnt say bc of ppl would get hurt.arman couldnt marry peacefully and continue their wed life peacefully how arvi doLOLLOLLOLekta think without  twist and turn two lover getting married peacefully.in KZK anurag prena also faced itLOLLOL

Edited by poas - 07 August 2012 at 3:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShowsFireLordPhoenix

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
are you kidding me? i have been through enough torture with PR...however i think this is what will happen arjun and ovi's wedding will take place the same day as purvi and sameer...and arjun and purvi will run away to get married...they are following the same track as manav sharvani and archana jaywant...please don't do this i can't take it...CV's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnAvidReader

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Wat the heck is thisss ekta and her team y u ppl r always back of arvi :o grr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Go to top