Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article (Page 21)

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
This is probably true news and I'm not so surprised. One, because the concept of a good happy marriage/relationship does not exist in Ekta land and two, because we have had some foreshadowing of what's to come in previous episodes:

-Ovi prays to get married to Arjun. She is told her wish will come true if she prays on this day. Purvi, on the other hand, only prays for Arjun's well-being and not that they end up together.
-Ovi has turned vengeful. She's not a cry baby anymore but has some elements of evil behavior now- she has to be the other woman.
-Someone said Senior Rane had fallen for Archana. Well this plot is a rehash of all that had happened with Archana. So history repeating itself with Junior Rane and Purvi isn't surprising.
-Arjun and Purvi will end up together (pavitra rishta, shivratri puja etc hint to that) but not before multiple stop-overs. Eww. No thanks.

I consider Manav to be an extremely weak man- he always ways, right from day 1-too soft, too polite, too sacrificing (although I have to say I have never watched this show continuously). Now if Arjun is going to go down this track, what a disappointment. Yuck.

I guess to have a pavitra rishta means to get engaged/married to the whole world but keep pining for the one you love and in the process, also cheat/fool the rest of the world you have married by neither engaging physically nor emotionally with them. What a stupid thing to show.

I rather Arjun-Purvi elope (along with DK, please) and leave all the craziness behind, even if it means Asha/Rithvik never return to the show.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21munny2vgirireshma28dolce123nabitathapaampliphy.:Ashi:.FireLordPhoenixAshlaikablueocean_787Dabulls23

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
This whole article ruined my day.  I seriously can't get over them trying to seperate ARVI.  We already did the seperate  and relive the Manav-Archana-Shravani thing.  Its time to move on.  Get them married. let them face the world together.  Let them set an example of PR for Arman. 

Why do the CVs think the best way to drag the story on is to force seperation and watch sad angry couples long for each other and sit and be angry miserable with other people? 

The officer needs to be with Teju.  They would be cute together.  PsychOvi needs to go back to Canada. 

I know RD has said that ARVI are and will  be together.  But the twist is unnecessary.  They ahve been seperated since they came together.  Seriously if they so much as fight before they marry i'm leaving the show.  Get them married and let them fight each other lovingly and have misunderstandings but always come back to make up.

Even if they elope and secretly get married in the mist of others drama and play seperate just for the sake of family.  but there will be no dreamy eyes made an others or vows take except with each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikablueocean_787

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Hope it is all a bunch of hogwash and that there is no truth to it.

FireLordPhoenixAshlaika

dolce123 Senior Member
dolce123
dolce123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
The CVs need to realize that if they breakup Arvi, they will loose majority of the viewers because the new viewers that are giving PR its TRPs are younger audience who watch PR for Arvi and they don't have the patience to stick around while the CVs do what they did to Armaan. It is bad enough that they tortured Armaan fans all this time and now do the same to ArviAngry. Audience nowadays do not want to see so much negativity...so please if the CVs are reading this...please don't separate ARVI because if they do, it will be disastrous for PR.

Ashlaika_OrChiD_

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
WTH is this...??

I hope this is not the actual plot...
BTW who is this inspector Sameer rane? Jaywant Rane's son?Confused
If yes, he will deffo play major role in show too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pn_92

Go to top