Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article (Page 20)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
LOL from the article seems sankari Purvi will dump Romeo Arjun and fall for the man in uniform Sameer Rane possibly son of my TDH Jaywant Rane I bet...This is very interesting...
Arjun accepted the challenge for Purvi and made it true and now he will be the dumpee and not the dumper...Lol what goes around will come around I guess...Its getting hillarious...Hmmm

Thanks for sharing..

On the other hand I would love Rane with Teju...Can make a good pfisty couple eh WinkTongue

An officer and a no nonsense gal Clap

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 August 2012 at 4:02pm

AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
What?!?!?!?!!?!?
This CANNOT happen!
If it does i will not watch this track! If this is permanet then I will never watch PR AGAIN!!! I hope this article is falseCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

NallyLilyLove Senior Member
NallyLilyLove
NallyLilyLove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCry I can't believe this, I'm still calling BS on this article, I mean I was in all my glee from today's episode and this article had to show up? It makes no sense that they would do this, no creativity and messing with the couple that is the reason the majority of the fans (globally) tune in for? I don't think so, they have to be crazy. Aarvi are end game and I will watch as long as they are happy, once I smell trouble I'm done cuz let's face it, there's nothing else to watch the show for unless one likes to see Archana tortured all the time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I think the article is true,they write every time about pr,last was about purvi kidnapping and was true,so i believe them,but i dont hope so i love arvi
NallyLilyLove Senior Member
NallyLilyLove
NallyLilyLove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Ok guys, so this is what Rithvik tweeted, in this order, let me know what you think:

9 hours ago: "I have sad news for my arvi fans, the news is Arjun will not marry purvi, and he will marry ovi and that is the end of Arvi scenes."

8 hours ago: "I know all my fans are feeling bad, it is up to ekta mam, she changed the script,  we can't do nothing now sorry."

H e then posted the link to the article.

Then tweeted 7 hours ago" Hey guys, there is nothimng to worry about, Arjun will never quit PR, its a rumor and Arvi are nd will be together, with some twists in the story."

The last one gave me some hope, let's hope he tweets again! Stern Smile
Pink-Lilly Goldie
Pink-Lilly
Pink-Lilly

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Goodbye PR.
FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Oh my freakin goodness, WTH? Why are they always doing this? No one ever gets any peace or happiness in EK's shows. If this does happen, I've just found my reason to drop PR. Why doesn't she wrap things up already, have Archana's family find out the truth about 18 years ago, get Arvi married and end the show on a happy note rather than dragging it like this. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3AshlaikaDabulls23

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
nothing new when its comes to Ekta's shows ...she always brings problem from the entire world n dumps it on the lovers ..somehow separates them and if she feels like it then she brings them back together ...Ekta needs to be in love herself to keep the lovers together

Go to top