Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article (Page 19)

tasr Groupbie
tasr
tasr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
please tell me this is fake Angry After building the chemistry between arvi, ekta wants them to part ways!!!!! I can't belive she would give arjun to OVI. Ahhh my heart sunk when i read this article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
AngryAngry I just cant believe this!! It sucks big timeCry

Ashlaika

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Dear Mandy,

* That is simple; just send me a PM and I will send you my personal e-mail id. Then you can send me a mail and we will be in business.

Incidentally, where exactly was this remarkable article published? There is no indication of that, as far as I could make out.

Shyamala

Originally posted by mandy321

Dear Shyamalaji,

Sometime I wonder and these insane thoughts come into my mind that if You & Laurie could write a story for Rithvik & Asha and someone to produce it and someone to hire a very creative Director. It will be a great show,who knows more successful than any other soaps:) Just a wishful thinking,wish sometime it comes true:) I truly think they haven't done justice to Arjun & Purvi's character and as well RD & Asha have huge potentials,they haven't exploited well of their skills.

Huh! I just couldn't believe how involved I am with RD & Asha's beautiful chemistry.

* If we ever stop watching PR. I would love to be connected with you exchanging mails,would love to hear from you. How could I connect with you?

Love,
Mandy

Originally posted by sashashyam

Mandy my dear, 

You won't have to come for me at least , for I won't be there. As it is, I am hanging in there only because the Arjun-Purvi track is moving along reasonably well, the hiccups notwithstanding.

However, I do not think we should believe all that is printed about PR. I can see how Purvi could become Sameer Rane's love interest, for there  is no law against any single young man falling in love with a single girl, but I cannot see how the reverse could be true, and I do not believe this report on that count.

This said, if this DOES turn out to be true - with the CVs trying out a replay  of the Archana-Jaywant Rane track that failed halfway - we should remember how that ended, with Manav and Archana literally running away from their respective wedding pandals and getting married by themselves. The CVs are addicted to high voltage scandals of this kind, but I cannot see this scenario being transplanted to Arjun-Purvi, I really can't. So, chin up for the present!!

Worst comes to worst, I, along with you and a good chunk of the forum, can always vote with our remotes. I have just dropped Afsar Bitiya  from my admittedly very short viewing list of 3 soaps when the heroine was suspended from her post on a false charge and the villainess took over from her. I  am from the Civil Services, and there is only so much of shoddy presentation of them that I can stand. The same holds for PR, and it might turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Shyamala

Hmmm!

If the article were to be true. Then it is easy to make a decision. We already knew PR doesn't have any substantial story or logic. But many people are watching it because of our fav casting leads & their skills with their wonderful chemistry. And if they are going to sabotage the beautiful beloved couple ( ARVI) loved by many then surely we won't watch. What's there to continue watching the trash for so long ! We have been tolerating only for fav couples. Gosh Purvi pairing with that police guy & Arjun pairing with Ovi?

What an assassination! 

What happened to CV & the whole Balaji team?

So the day that happens, I won't watch PR anymore ( very simple). Will come only for the wonderful members like Shyamalaji,Trish,Laurie,Jyotiji some others ( can't rem' their names now)

CV & Balaji ( If you have real problems of creative ideas - Shyamalaji & Laurie can help you heaps ) Please contact them,I have sent you many times their links. Please check -- they will do great justice to all the characters of PR. 

mandy321

rohan5 Groupbie
rohan5
rohan5

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
This is worst than the murder of ArMan's relationship.  
I can no longer wish PR any success, this is the worst show with the worst writers. 
To hell with them all.
mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Dear Mandy,

* That is simple; just send me a PM and I will send you my personal e-mail id. Then you can send me a mail and we will be in business.

Incidentally, where exactly was this remarkable article published? There is no indication of that, as far as I could make out.

Shyamala

Dear Shyamalaji,

Sometime I wonder and these insane thoughts come into my mind that if You & Laurie could write a story for Rithvik & Asha and someone to produce it and someone to hire a very creative Director. It will be a great show,who knows more successful than any other soaps:) Just a wishful thinking,wish sometime it comes true:) I truly think they haven't done justice to Arjun & Purvi's character and as well RD & Asha have huge potentials,they haven't exploited well of their skills.

Huh! I just couldn't believe how involved I am with RD & Asha's beautiful chemistry.

* If we ever stop watching PR. I would love to be connected with you exchanging mails,would love to hear from you. How could I connect with you?

Love,
Mandy

Mandy my dear, 

You won't have to come for me at least , for I won't be there. As it is, I am hanging in there only because the Arjun-Purvi track is moving along reasonably well, the hiccups notwithstanding.

However, I do not think we should believe all that is printed about PR. I can see how Purvi could become Sameer Rane's love interest, for there  is no law against any single young man falling in love with a single girl, but I cannot see how the reverse could be true, and I do not believe this report on that count.

This said, if this DOES turn out to be true - with the CVs trying out a replay  of the Archana-Jaywant Rane track that failed halfway - we should remember how that ended, with Manav and Archana literally running away from their respective wedding pandals and getting married by themselves. The CVs are addicted to high voltage scandals of this kind, but I cannot see this scenario being transplanted to Arjun-Purvi, I really can't. So, chin up for the present!!

Worst comes to worst, I, along with you and a good chunk of the forum, can always vote with our remotes. I have just dropped Afsar Bitiya  from my admittedly very short viewing list of 3 soaps when the heroine was suspended from her post on a false charge and the villainess took over from her. I  am from the Civil Services, and there is only so much of shoddy presentation of them that I can stand. The same holds for PR, and it might turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Shyamala

Hmmm!

If the article were to be true. Then it is easy to make a decision. We already knew PR doesn't have any substantial story or logic. But many people are watching it because of our fav casting leads & their skills with their wonderful chemistry. And if they are going to sabotage the beautiful beloved couple ( ARVI) loved by many then surely we won't watch. What's there to continue watching the trash for so long ! We have been tolerating only for fav couples. Gosh Purvi pairing with that police guy & Arjun pairing with Ovi?

What an assassination! 

What happened to CV & the whole Balaji team?

So the day that happens, I won't watch PR anymore ( very simple). Will come only for the wonderful members like Shyamalaji,Trish,Laurie,Jyotiji some others ( can't rem' their names now)

CV & Balaji ( If you have real problems of creative ideas - Shyamalaji & Laurie can help you heaps ) Please contact them,I have sent you many times their links. Please check -- they will do great justice to all the characters of PR. 
karneetholic IF-Rockerz
karneetholic
karneetholic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
wat crap!!!!!!!
NallyLilyLove Senior Member
NallyLilyLove
NallyLilyLove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Ok, I just joined the forum and I'm ready to leave already, this can't be true right? :( This is so ridiculous, I will be done with the show if that happens!

LavenderCrystal

Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I hope that this is not true and this just the writer's imagination on how he/she thinks the future track will be. I refuse to believe this article as I can't trust the source. I thought they will concentrate on Manav-archana divorce. Please atleast keep this Rishta pavitra, varnan lose hope.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavenderCrystalFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Go to top