Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article (Page 15)

Kinjal2987 Groupbie
Kinjal2987
Kinjal2987

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Dear style14,
I think that you guys are just over reacting. Because seriously, I don't think that ArVi will get separated that is because, so far Arjun has been against marrying Ovi, because he doesn't love her. He loves Purvi and has always gotten what he has to get done so that he can get married to her. And as for Ovi, she can remain a stupid psycho-maniac if she wants, but I don't think Arjun will go back to her.
Now, as for how Arnav Singh (Sameer Rane) I think that he will come to Purvi's house and meet her at other places, because she was the one who got kidnapped, and will be playing a key role as to finding out who the kidnappers and their leader were. Along with meeting with her for the case, he will be mesmerised by her beauty, also ofcourse times where Purvi will slip or trip and Sameer will catch her and their eyes will meet and he will fall for her, without knowing that she will get married to Arjun. And will start creating problems for ArVi along with Ovi.
I hope that this comes true. But I have a feeling that even if they do whats written up there, then they still won't separate ArVi and bring them together in the end. Remember how we thought that Shravani will get married to Manav, but in the end lane understood their love, and stepped aside. We could expect that from Sameer, but probably not Ovi.

Once again, I hope that this comes true. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just out of curiosity, style14, did u get this article from somwhere online or did you just guess
Please let me know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamraju

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I think the article is from tellychakkar or some site like that..
mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kinjal2987

Dear style14,
I think that you guys are just over reacting. Because seriously, I don't think that ArVi will get separated that is because, so far Arjun has been against marrying Ovi, because he doesn't love her. He loves Purvi and has always gotten what he has to get done so that he can get married to her. And as for Ovi, she can remain a stupid psycho-maniac if she wants, but I don't think Arjun will go back to her.
Now, as for how Arnav Singh (Sameer Rane) I think that he will come to Purvi's house and meet her at other places, because she was the one who got kidnapped, and will be playing a key role as to finding out who the kidnappers and their leader were. Along with meeting with her for the case, he will be mesmerised by her beauty, also ofcourse times where Purvi will slip or trip and Sameer will catch her and their eyes will meet and he will fall for her, without knowing that she will get married to Arjun. And will start creating problems for ArVi along with Ovi.
I hope that this comes true. But I have a feeling that even if they do whats written up there, then they still won't separate ArVi and bring them together in the end. Remember how we thought that Shravani will get married to Manav, but in the end lane understood their love, and stepped aside. We could expect that from Sameer, but probably not Ovi.

Just out of curiosity, style14, did u get this article from somwhere online or did you just guess
Please let me know
style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinjal2987

Dear style14,

Please let me know

Excuse me but I dont sit and make up such articles.. n i dont think any one is so useless do to something like it either.. I found the article and shared it.. Its your wish if you want to believe it or not...

FYI here's the link so you your self can ask the concerned person..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAshlaika

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
this is from ithwick in his twitter
Rithvik Dhanjani ?@RithvikRD

i know all my fanes are feeling bad it is up to ekta mam she changed the script we cant do nothing now sorry

I have sad news for my arvi fanes the news is arjun will not marry purvi and he will marry ovi and that's is end of arvi scenes

sorry friends it means the article is true...

bye bye forever pavithra rishta

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Rithvik twitter ID is:

rithvik_RD.

thats a fake.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321jdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixstyle14

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Ok, first of all, rithvik's twitter id is rithvik_RD, not this, and secondly, he never comments back on the story or changes.I think the actors are not at liberty to comment on it. so, it may not be genuine person answering...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321JamuxAshlaika

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai.janu350

this is from ithwick in his twitter

i know all my fanes are feeling bad it is up to ekta mam she changed the script we cant do nothing now sorry

I have sad news for my arvi fanes the news is arjun will not marry purvi and he will marry ovi and that's is end of arvi scenes

sorry friends it means the article is true...

bye bye forever pavithra rishta

Thats a fake twitter ID dear.. please unfollow it...
Rithvik's twiter id is rithvik_rd. This is the real one.
 n Asha is not on twitter... dont follow such fake id's.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321JamuxjdronamrajuAshlaikaAnAvidReader

Go to top