Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article (Page 10)

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Did Purvi sacrifice her love for her mum since she is in trouble because of Arvi love.<???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamux

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Why is this needed? Can't they think of any other ideas? Enough of their separation. In fact we hardly see them together. This is just insane if they ever plan to move the story like this. We watch PR only for ARVI not separately. It is their ch
emistry which makes us to watch PR. We know from before PR doesn't have a good story line or logic but these latest news is the last straw.. I would really request the CVs and the Balaji team to check Lauri & Shyamaliji's post for the ideas to move their stories in India Forum..

If they want some drama we have other thousand ways to create curiosity,drama,suspense not necessarily breaking the most beloved couple of Indian Television. Please get or borrow better ideas to add spice to PR characters. All the stories really doesn't suit the soap title name" PAVITRA RISHTA" please hire talented creative team,dear Balaji team or ms Ekta . Please don't take the audience for granted.

Wish the PR team come to their senses.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaAnAvidReader

asmi3893 Senior Member
asmi3893
asmi3893

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

The moment arjun n ovi tie the knot ...i'm goin to stop watchin this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDAshlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Mandy,
I do not believe that this article is true, as it  probably could be one of those articles to test the reactions of the audience to probable story lines. I also do not think PR creatives think so much  into the future of the story from now on. We already have the divorce fiasco and the vishnu track to last us for a few months. So, why  this?

I really dont care if Sameer falls in love with Purvi, because that is easily believable, but it goes against all that we believe Arjun is and the type of man that he is. I cannot fathom under any circumstances, Arjun giving up Purvi and marrying the crazy chic (even an attempted suicide, mind u)...But, if it ever comes to that, you can take my word, the day I see Arjun getting married to Ovi, or even a track starting that way will be the last day I see PR. You will not be seeing any posts or updates from me. 

I do believe that they are a different couple than Archana-Manav, who do not fall into the Mahaan concept, have the courage and conviction to stand up for themselves, so them going this way is just too far off and way out of character.

So, let us enjoy the next few days/weeks and not let this article mar our enjoyment of the approval today Smile...

I am not a succor for inflicting punishment on myself, I only watch PR because I believe in Arjun-Purvi, and they are the only saving grace of PR which lures me to watch it day in and day out. So, I repeat, if they do shatter my beliefs in this lovely couple, nothing is worth watching PR.

So, let us see how it unfolds...crossing my fingers very tight..Wink

Jyothi

Originally posted by sashashyam

Mandy my dear,

You won't have to come for me at least , for I won't be there. As it is, I am hanging in there only because the Arjun-Purvi track is moving along reasonably well, the hiccups notwithstanding.

However, I do not think we should believe all that is printed about PR. I can see how Purvi could become Sameer Rane's love interest, for there  is no law against any single young man falling in love with a single girl, but I cannot see how the reverse could be true, and I do not believe this report on that count.

This said, if this DOES turn out to be true - with the CVs trying out a replay  of the Archana-Jaywant Rane track that failed halfway - we should remember how that ended, with Manav and Archana literally running away from their respective wedding pandals and getting married by themselves. The CVs are addicted to high voltage scandals of this kind, but I cannot see this scenario being transplanted to Arjun-Purvi, I really can't. So, chin up for the present!!

Worst comes to worst, I, along with you and a good chunk of the forum, can always vote with our remotes. I have just dropped Afsar Bitiya  from my admittedly very short viewing list of 3 soaps when the heroine was suspended from her post on a false charge and the villainess took over from her. I  am from the Civil Services, and there is only so much of shoddy presentation of them that I can stand. The same holds for PR, and it might turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Shyamala

Originally posted by mandy321

Hmmm!

If the article were to be true. Then it is easy to make a decision. We already knew PR doesn't have any substantial story or logic. But many people are watching it because of our fav casting leads & their skills with their wonderful chemistry. And if they are going to sabotage the beautiful beloved couple ( ARVI) loved by many then surely we won't watch. What's there to continue watching the trash for so long ! We have been tolerating only for fav couples. Gosh Purvi pairing with that police guy & Arjun pairing with Ovi?

What an assassination! 

What happened to CV & the whole Balaji team?

So the day that happens, I won't watch PR anymore ( very simple). Will come only for the wonderful members like Shyamalaji,Trish,Laurie,Jyotiji some others ( can't rem' their names now)

CV & Balaji ( If you have real problems of creative ideas - Shyamalaji & Laurie can help you heaps ) Please contact them,I have sent you many times their links. Please check -- they will do great justice to all the characters of PR. 

Edited by jdronamraju - 07 August 2012 at 6:00am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

broderickmandy321vgirishalininaikJamuxabhimgramki1AshlaikaFireLordPhoenixcrazygirl4RD

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi3893

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

The moment arjun n ovi tie the knot ...i'm goin to stop watchin this...

Ovi and Arjun tie the knot..Oh no don't think this will happen...Ouch

crazygirl4RDFireLordPhoenix

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
nooo Cry
mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Dear Jyotiji,

Hope what  you said comes true. Not really sure now to believe in this article or not after reading your post. But it is nice to know your thoughts.

I knew PR because of Arjun/Purvi only.

Yes,let's enjoy the next few days or weeks (hopefully)

I enjoy this forum because of Shyamalaji, You,Laurie,Trish and some others whose words are so delicious and worth coming for.

Mandy

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Mandy,
I do not believe that this article is true, as it  probably could be one of those articles to test the reactions of the audience to probable story lines. I also do not think PR creatives think so much  into the future of the story from now on. We already have the divorce fiasco and the vishnu track to last us for a few months. So, why  this?

I really dont care if Sameer falls in love with Purvi, because that is easily believable, but it goes against all that we believe Arjun is and the type of man that he is. I cannot fathom under any circumstances, Arjun giving up Purvi and marrying the crazy chic (even an attempted suicide, mind u)...But, if it ever comes to that, you can take my word, the day I see Arjun getting married to Ovi, or even a track starting that way will be the last day I see PR. You will not be seeing any posts or updates from me. 

I do believe that they are a different couple than Archana-Manav, who do not fall into the Mahaan concept, have the courage and conviction to stand up for themselves, so them going this way is just too far off and way out of character.

So, let us enjoy the next few days/weeks and not let this article mar our enjoyment of the approval today Smile...

I am not a succor for inflicting punishment on myself, I only watch PR because I believe in Arjun-Purvi, and they are the only saving grace of PR which lures me to watch it day in and day out. So, I repeat, if they do shatter my beliefs in this lovely couple, nothing is worth watching PR.

So, let us see how it unfolds...crossing my fingers very tight..Wink

Jyothi

Originally posted by sashashyam

Mandy my dear,

You won't have to come for me at least , for I won't be there. As it is, I am hanging in there only because the Arjun-Purvi track is moving along reasonably well, the hiccups notwithstanding.

However, I do not think we should believe all that is printed about PR. I can see how Purvi could become Sameer Rane's love interest, for there  is no law against any single young man falling in love with a single girl, but I cannot see how the reverse could be true, and I do not believe this report on that count.

This said, if this DOES turn out to be true - with the CVs trying out a replay  of the Archana-Jaywant Rane track that failed halfway - we should remember how that ended, with Manav and Archana literally running away from their respective wedding pandals and getting married by themselves. The CVs are addicted to high voltage scandals of this kind, but I cannot see this scenario being transplanted to Arjun-Purvi, I really can't. So, chin up for the present!!

Worst comes to worst, I, along with you and a good chunk of the forum, can always vote with our remotes. I have just dropped Afsar Bitiya  from my admittedly very short viewing list of 3 soaps when the heroine was suspended from her post on a false charge and the villainess took over from her. I  am from the Civil Services, and there is only so much of shoddy presentation of them that I can stand. The same holds for PR, and it might turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Shyamala

Originally posted by mandy321

Hmmm!

If the article were to be true. Then it is easy to make a decision. We already knew PR doesn't have any substantial story or logic. But many people are watching it because of our fav casting leads & their skills with their wonderful chemistry. And if they are going to sabotage the beautiful beloved couple ( ARVI) loved by many then surely we won't watch. What's there to continue watching the trash for so long ! We have been tolerating only for fav couples. Gosh Purvi pairing with that police guy & Arjun pairing with Ovi?

What an assassination! 

What happened to CV & the whole Balaji team?

So the day that happens, I won't watch PR anymore ( very simple). Will come only for the wonderful members like Shyamalaji,Trish,Laurie,Jyotiji some others ( can't rem' their names now)

CV & Balaji ( If you have real problems of creative ideas - Shyamalaji & Laurie can help you heaps ) Please contact them,I have sent you many times their links. Please check -- they will do great justice to all the characters of PR. 

FireLordPhoenixAshlaika

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

W*F is dis...m really shockd..i ws jus checking dis forum and nw it spoilt all my mood...arvi separation...arjun ovi marriage &dat police guy purvi marriage this is really bullshit..m heartbroken...hope dis article is nt true...
first dey let us truely madly deeply fall for a jodi arvi..den their confession and separation which lasts upto 2 mnths and then again union and high voltage drama of arjun proving his love to archana and nw their separation...m really tired of dis nw...shud convince cv's dat this storyline will ruin PR...it will nt considerable trps..just nw aftr leap da trps are increasing den y crap..dont they want PR to last.coz many many ppl r watchin PR only coz of arvi...so dumb cv's shud have brains..hope cv's realize this and do not separate arvi...

crazygirl4RDAshlaika

Go to top