Frequent Posters

iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yayyy... Hope his words come out true.Edited by iheartu - 11 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

according to me dat article is fake..cv's will nt think abt arvi marriage wen there are many othr imp tracks going on such as arman's divorce or soham's track...and also keep our faith in arvi kno dat cv's cnt be so dumb to this extend dat they will separate arvi at this point of tym wen PR are receiving good trps just coz of arvi...so lets hope for da best..and keep counting on arvi..!!
mandy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

latest tweet from Rithvik:

rithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD

Hey guys,there is nothing to worry about arjun will never quit PR its a rumour nd ARVI are nd will be together,with some twists in the story

😊

Hope the twist is not a long separation of another two months.It is not the end only that matters but the process,the journey that matters also.WE don't need thrash to be thrown at us just in the name of drama & lack of creative ideas ( had enough of melodrama) 
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mandy321

Hope the twist is not a long separation of another two months.It is not the end only that matters but the process,the journey that matters also.WE don't need thrash to be thrown at us just in the name of drama & lack of creative ideas ( had enough of melodrama) 

Wonderfully said Mandy. I agree, especially @red. The CVs need to understand that it doesnt matter that the LAST day they get together then its over and that's ok. Nooo... the process and journey matter too in their rishta.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are they high? What sort of, out of the way ridiculous plot is this. Ekta, what are you doing man?
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What???? This is freaking ridiculous!
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm bit relaxed coz of RD's tweet:)
mandy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Wonderfully said Mandy. I agree, especially @red. The CVs need to understand that it doesnt matter that the LAST day they get together then its over and that's ok. Nooo... the process and journey matter too in their rishta.

I seriously believe if CV could take some ideas from Shyamalaji & Laurie & some of the members here they will have much much better modern original script.Why do they need to pendulum the story for the sake of twist & turns? If they want some drama we have other thousand ways to create curiosity,drama,suspense not necessarily separating the protagonist. I can't  imagine that police guy to romance Purvi even in a dream sequence or vice versa Arjun and Ovi. For me that will be APAVITRATA RISHTA completely. Oh gosh! I hope I don't sound like OVI :)
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
he can fall for ovi or teju why purvi?
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG this is absolutely ridiculous😡

I guess it's time to say my good bye to pr for the second and the last time.

Ekta Kapoor I have finally had it with u and ur nasty way of turning every good thing horrible.

this will my last of ur show to ever watch.