Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The creative will incorporate a sub-plot wherein Sameer Rane, (Aarav Singh) who rescued Purvi from the kidnappers, will emerge as the love interest of Purvi. And what will happen to Arjun? Well'he will go ahead and tie the knot with Ovi (Shruti Kanwar).

when did he rescue? it was Arjun who rescued...he was just standing thr in background
Edited by samarp2 - 11 years ago
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If this is true, then this is completely HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We already had Vinay and then Ovi and then Archana and then the kidnapping and now Ovi again!!!! DO WE REALLY HAVE TO ENDURE SEEING PURVI WITH RANE AND ARJUN AND OVI PDA?

If this is true, then as someone rightly said  - A WASTED 7 months!!!!

They couldnt get them married 1st and then throw us with this nonsense curveball.  Utter and complete TRASH!!
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True fan will continue watch PR no matter what will happen.

I guess many ArVi fan are not a true fan. Just an ordinary daily soap fan.

Come on people..no need to stop watching PR. This is daily soap anyway..what do you expect..? 24 hours of romance in the rain? Or 24 hours romance in front vada pav stall?
No.

There must be a reason why purvi and rane...arjun and ovi getting married.
Just wait and see.
Don't be a quitter.

Yes..it's a bad news and sounds horrible.
But what to do?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if days back some were worried, that hope they dont make Vishnu as Purvi love int..& then we were relaxed that they were bro-sis..
& all road clear for Arjun-Purvi..

now sudden u turn with Sameer-Purvi..
i thought he will b paired with Ovi-Tej, but this with Purvi is not..

Ekta always does this at last moment...:((((

looks like she is thnking to pair him with Ovi at last then :(..

if this was to b introduced..y she make them pair in 1st...they y showed them as Pavitra Rishta new generation :(
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PR is a total crap right now I'm regretting I do I watch PR for so long...1 month arvi torture nd this is the result of our patience I really hate PR CV's nd ekta... if this happens then I pray PR trps go down nd stop forever plsss sphere Ankita, asha nd RD nd all characters ekta mam.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Honestly, this kind of twists are so much expected in balaji serials.
But if this is gonna be true, i'm so gonna quit. Actually No, i quit already, i can't bear the torture. :'(

On a side note that rane guy is pretty much useless. :S
mandy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I am not fan of PR but Arjun& Purvi together. We aren't saying we will quit now but the day that happens, pairing Arjun with Ovi or Purvi with that police guy,that will be end of sticking to PR.

This content was originally posted by: sipokobusak

True fan will continue watch PR no matter what will happen.

I guess many ArVi fan are not a true fan. Just an ordinary daily soap fan.

Come on people..no need to stop watching PR. This is daily soap anyway..what do you expect..? 24 hours of romance in the rain? Or 24 hours romance in front vada pav stall?
No.

There must be a reason why purvi and rane...arjun and ovi getting married.
Just wait and see.
Don't be a quitter.

Yes..it's a bad news and sounds horrible.
But what to do?

abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=jdronamraju]
Mandy,
I do not believe that this article is true, as it  probably could be one of those articles to test the reactions of the audience to probable story lines. I also do not think PR creatives think so much  into the future of the story from now on. We already have the divorce fiasco and the vishnu track to last us for a few months. So, why  this?

I really dont care if Sameer falls in love with Purvi, because that is easily believable, but it goes against all that we believe Arjun is and the type of man that he is. I cannot fathom under any circumstances, Arjun giving up Purvi and marrying the crazy chic (even an attempted suicide, mind u)...But, if it ever comes to that, you can take my word, the day I see Arjun getting married to Ovi, or even a track starting that way will be the last day I see PR. You will not be seeing any posts or updates from me. 

I do believe that they are a different couple than Archana-Manav, who do not fall into the Mahaan concept, have the courage and conviction to stand up for themselves, so them going this way is just too far off and way out of character.

So, let us enjoy the next few days/weeks and not let this article mar our enjoyment of the approval today 😊...

I am not a succor for inflicting punishment on myself, I only watch PR because I believe in Arjun-Purvi, and they are the only saving grace of PR which lures me to watch it day in and day out. So, I repeat, if they do shatter my beliefs in this lovely couple, nothing is worth watching PR.

So, let us see how it unfolds...crossing my fingers very tight..😉

Jyothi

QUOTE]

I do agree Jyothi. Remember there was also such an article which talked about SOHAM being a positive character and uniting ARVI, and then a later article contradicting exactly that...I think so too that the CVs are testing the waters as to how much crap can be dished out and how much will the audience tolerate without jeopardising the TRPs...I was only able to watch half the episode yesterday, the first half, the better one...Jyothi you did justice to DK by honoring him in his very own post, i just love the man, he is so CLASSIC!

Shyamala had once, her fingers and toes crossed in pretzel fashion- maybe we can ask her to do that again...

This would be totally awful and i would switch off -from the one and only soap i watch, (but now i do watch DID) and will start with Ramayan, at least there won't be so much torture there...
Jamux thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't believe that I would ever had to witness such a crap. Apologies, if I'm offending anyone by labelling it as a "CRAP"  but this is just utterly unacceptable for me as an ArVian.

If the article does turn out to be true then it will be the end of PR from my side for sure. 1 person less from the audience won't make any difference at all for people with voracious appetite for TRP but Hey Sayonara!!
Edited by JlovL - 11 years ago