Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmmm!

If the article were to be true. Then it is easy to make a decision. We already knew PR doesn't have any substantial story or logic. But many people are watching it because of our fav casting leads & their skills with their wonderful chemistry. And if they are going to sabotage the beautiful beloved couple ( ARVI) loved by many then surely we won't watch. What's there to continue watching the trash for so long ! We have been tolerating only for fav couples. Gosh Purvi pairing with that police guy & Arjun pairing with Ovi?

What an assassination! 

What happened to CV & the whole Balaji team?

So the day that happens, I won't watch PR anymore ( very simple). Will come only for the wonderful members like Shyamalaji,Trish,Laurie,Jyotiji some others ( can't rem' their names now)

CV & Balaji ( If you have real problems of creative ideas - Shyamalaji & Laurie can help you heaps ) Please contact them,I have sent you many times their links. Please check -- they will do great justice to all the characters of PR. 
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the hell is this?? CVs gone mad ...bewakuf inspector do not find girl in mumbai except Purvi?

Sameer rane romantically involved with Purvi????  What CV's thinking about Purvi???🤬  This is not at all acceptable...
Edited by ramki1 - 11 years ago
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pavitra rishta team lets get ready 2 face the fall in trps😡... becoz v r going 2 stop watching pavitra😡 rishta ... u betr change the title from pavitrarishta to apavitra rishta...       if purvi marry some1 else and arjun marry ovi then pavitra rishta SUCKSSS...😡
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel Arjun and Purvi WILL get married. Theyre track is like Manav and Archana's . And just before they get married to the wrong people, the two will find each other filmy style and get married (:
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ridiculous ...🤢

yap Very ridiculuos...i have written before i think they are repeating ARman track...manav sharvani and archana jaywant...in the end archana manav will run away and get married on their wedding day..the guy even looks like jaywant...stop this we do not want to see a repeat of track...🤢 dragging the kidnapping track would have been better...hopefully it is not true..pure Nonsense..
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I knw ekta doing same thing.. I m nt happy when i read this article.
iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ekta mayya never lets a couple live peacefully.

I have suffered this many times before already. Don't know why started following ArVi. I should have known better.

Kshitij-Kumud-Garv-Kali in Kkusum.

Angad-Kripa-Prithvi in KYPH.

Jai W-Bani-.. (and god knows how many others there were) in Kasam Se.

Ram-Priya in BALH.Edited by iheartu - 11 years ago
kasthury thumbnail
stupid story line...hw ould this happend...it will be the last day i watch pr if anything like this happend...realy stupid...hw come they can kill such a wonderfull love story...stupiddd...hate it very much...
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what the helll are the CVs trying to do...what utter crap!!!!
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arvi is not the main lead why separate them??? And this show is about Pavitra rishta , how could they married someone else whom they don't love???