Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta- Article - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
will ritvik going to leave this serial im shour ritvik going to leave this serial if not why they make sameer rane the new love intrest of purvi if arjun is there. and what is the reason that he agree to marry with ovi im sorry but if this happen im saying bye bye to pavitra rishta and never back because for me it is only arjun and purvi not sammeer rane and ovi.i hope this artical are not true because some time the artical's are not true and what say in facebook are true.lets see i will try to sent email to ekta before thsi happen if not im leaving pavitra rishta forever.Edited by sharona_bha - 11 years ago
Usually I don't trust articles..
But this one sure is a shocker for me! 😲
We ArVians have been dreaming for their wedding!
And if the CV's wanted ArVi to seperate then why did they reunite them!! 😕  And what was the point of the I Love You scenes etc!!
Khair Ekta Kapoor ki serial hai na toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai!!
But I have a strong feeling that this article is not true ..
Because I know that ArVi's marriage will happen!! 😊

Love,

Veena.
This it the end of "Pavitra Rishta" for me!

I feel sorry for myself as to why did I bother liking a Ekta's Jodi. Pure bull crap.

What the heck is left that can be called "pavitra" in the show.

I can understand that some kind of problem is needed to move the story of ArVi forward, but Why seperate them? I would rather take Ovi trying to create problems for the married ArVi. But Arjun & Ovi married will be the death of my love for ArVi/PR.

Done Deal!
Originally posted by my_jaan

I told you about this naa and I always knew no ArVi marriage

You did tell me last week . I thought you were just saying this yourself ...will take you more seriously now 😆
Originally posted by sharona_bha

will ritvik going to leave this serial im shour ritvik going to leave this serial if not why they make sameer rane the new love intrest of purvi if arjun is there.im sorry but if this happen im saying bye bye to pavitra rishta.

Possibly, lately he's so attached to Jhalak we hardly see him in PR! 😭 Maybe he's following Sushant's steps to get to Bollywood. 😆
CVs have gone mad...😡 Ridiculous track...
Bull shit ðŸ¤¢ hylo hi bye bye PR ðŸ˜¡
Omg can believe this i am waiting so long for arvi wedding and now this purvi with sameer and arjun with ovi no,no,no,i am a die hard fan off arvi,i cant see them with some one else so the day that arjun will marry ovi and purvi with sameer i will stop wachting pr,how can the cv do this to the arvi fans many of us watch pr only for arvi,i can stop crying
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You did tell me last week . I thought you were just saying this yourself ...will take you more seriously now 😆

Arre I know writer of pavitra rishta very well . he done this kind of track not in 1 show but many show with couple also . Hiten Tejwani who played role of Karan in KSBKBT, where he was in love with Damini and they were about to get married but Karan step brother Gautam kidnapped Karan and when Karan not reached on time, Gautam said to girl father I will marry with damini and after marriage he released Karan when Karan reached in mandap marriage was over . Gautam done this to Karan just because Karan was his step brother and he said Karan was reason of Gautam 2nd wife and unborn child kid death .but after marriage Damini & Gautam une pyaar ho gaya .

In KZK. main leads were about to get married, day before wedding 45 years old man asked girl marry me otheriwse I will destory your love because I have all share of his company and she agreed and he returned all share to male lead . you know why 45 years wanted to get married with 23 years old girl just because he wanted mother for his 3 kids

there are many other such shows
Edited by my_jaan - 11 years ago
i don't know what to say.

Bunch of writers to face same situation in their family then they will understand the meaning of Pavitra rishta.

BT has the trademark of seperating couple who are in love.

Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago