Hilarious Dialogue so far!!!!

ashu_shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yest wen Akshrara was on call wid G3 suddely Duggu ❤️ and Naitik come, Akshara's dialogue was like "Maa apka beta aur mera beta dono aagaye maa".. I was all 😆

PS : N as i thot tht the credit fa Duggu n Naitik being safe goes to Akshara'S love... :D

Also high time tht Naitik changes his car.. It always breaks down wen der'S emergency...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_femir4ever thumbnail
🤣exactly that dialouge was hilirious..jaise naitik aksh ka kuch nahi lagta😳exactly its aksh pyaar who brought her son and hubby back without even getting a single scratch😲😆this is the first time naitik car was broke down on wrong time be4 this it alsyas proved lucky 4 us🤔
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maha_Naksh4ever

🤣exactly that dialouge was hilirious..jaise naitik aksh ka kuch nahi lagta😳exactly its aksh pyaar who brought her son and hubby back without even getting a single scratch😲😆this is the first time naitik car was broke down on wrong time be4 this it alsyas proved lucky 4 us🤔

last tym car broke down on akshi's bday...phir dono bus me gye 😳 😆
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry...i didn't find that dialogue "hilarious"😊...it doesn't show that nk is nothing in akhsi's life😲...wen RJ said that even g3 will be tensed..then akshi called g3..that time only nk n duggu came...g3 heard duggu's voice and asked the same...with joy akshi told "aapka beta aur mera beta dono aagaye"😊...it's mixture expressions of akshi as mother and wife...😊

no offence...it's only my POV😊
Edited by shruthi.sweety - 11 years ago
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: srkfan4ever

han na jab bhi hame kitne cute scenes mil gaye the😳😃😆
.Divyaa. thumbnail

han na jab bhi hame kitne cute scenes mil gaye the😳😃😆

😳 😳
phir samar baba jab aaya tab bhi car ka gadbad hua 😡
yrkkhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srkfan4ever

Bu that episode was awesome...
ashu_shetty thumbnail

i think before also in samar's track it broke down, am not sure but during varsha's delivery also it broke down na?
RS nevr changed the naitks car
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu_shetty

i think before also in samar's track it broke down, am not sure but during varsha's delivery also it broke down na?

yup 😆