Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kalki2007

Mirth i never watched the court scene in India so i have no idea - but in this situation i think the case didn't have any stand - Gopala Krishnan talked to the villan through phone so he never did see the person and the middle person could have lied to the thugs and GK is clean because he didn't really kill himself - Vincent and his wife lied to GK that's wrong and Vincent using his wife to get money is really cheap trick and why she has to continue to do that and she knew GK is a bad and weak person so in the stand if she is crying then she should know if she goes to the court they are going to cross examine it's not easy path. the government lawyer thay should have select someone with more authority she didn't have the look to do the lawyer role i would say

[/QUOTE]

I agree that Vincent and his wife are not all pristine white in this case and his wife should definitely expect a tough time with the questioning at court. Sundaram was right to attack her so. 

What I did not like about the scene was that the lady public prosecutor should be more vigilant in making sure that the defence do not discredit her prime witness as much as possible. She was just sitting there throughout the entire questioning. I would imagine that she could say something like 'Objection, speculation' or something. Whether the judge overrules or sustains her objection is a different matter. She should at least try and disrupt the momentum of Sundaram's questioning. Afterall during the latter part of his questioning, Sundaram was mainly putting forth another scenario more so than actually asking her proper questions. The lady prosecutor looked sloppy to me. I would love to see a fight where Sundaram is pitted against a better more worthy opponent and wins. That would show how good a lawyer he is. 

The actor playing the lady prosecutor is not very good but I'm more displeased with the actions of her character than the actual acting by the actor.

I suppose when the eventual clash between Arjun and Sundaram comes, that will be a lot more exciting to watch.

By the way, I am sorry for spoiling the latest episode for everyone. I posted quite soon after watching the episode. I forgot that being in Singapore, time-wise the show will be shown ahead of most places and did not realize that it will be a while before some get to watch the episode. My apologies.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will wait for Sri to post the update - looks like Saravana Bhavan Annachi case 😉 is on the stand again 
mellisai thumbnail
sorry for the delay .. 

Episode 4 - 10th August 2012

Ram Mohan says "I talked to the police.. they will know the truth once the bullet comes out". Dheena's worried, apologises to Ram Mohan and asks for his help. Ram Mohan says he overcomplicated matters and avoid telling the truth at any cost. 

Media continuing with Vincent's case - today Geetha (Vincent's wife) is going to be questioned. The lady prosecutor says "GK mirattufied Geetha and Vincent, then hired men to kill Vincent .. that's all". Sundaram asks permission to question GK, "Geetha eppadi? How did she behave?". GK answers "intelligent .. she was close to me". Sundaram adds "she didn't stay away knowing he was interested in marrying her?" GK says "no, she told me the only problem was that I was older than her". 

Arjun informs Madhuri that Chinthaamani is willing to come and apologise to her. She wants him to apologise in front of everyone, not just her.  Arjun says "it's not need and it will affect her career". She agrees & leaves. Arjun calls Rajendran (Chinthaamani's lawyer) and informs him Madhuri agreed. 

The lady prosecutor questions Geetha about GK and Vincent. Geetha says she met Vincent when GK sent him to pay for her dad's hospital fee. She continues "once GK called her to a restaurant and told her about his desire to marry her .. but she talked to her parents & Vincent, then decided to marry Vincent". How did GK react to this .. "he didn't say anything. After two weeks, gave them 50,000 and told us to go on honeymoon .. but she didn't know he was sending them to kill Vincent". The lady prosecutor ends her questioning, and Sundaram continues. He points out her high scores and suggests she could have worked elsewhere when GK forced/ tortured her. So you liked him but worried about the age difference. Sundaram continues "u told Vincent not to say anything to GK but when Vincent mentioned it .. GK stopped helping you financially, hence u decided to kill Vincent. It's all a possibility" 

Kumar and Arjun discuss about some case , then Kumar tells him he invited him to talk about lawyers association election. Arjun asks "yaaru standing? need any help?". Kumar says he needs someone like him to stand in the election but Arjun says he will think about. 

Doctor wants operation to take place. Ram Mohan says Dheena kku operation phobia and he cannot operate without Dheena's permission. 

Thodarum
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri. Hmm, so there is some truth in GK's statement that both Geetha and Vincent wanted to fleece GK ?? !!! 
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sri for the suda suda update...

This serial goes well...hope it will not grag as it mo ves forward...
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks roja ka nad sri for the updates 
WOW serial goes very good 
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sri Thanks for the update

Mirth i agree the lady lawyer really sloppy one feeling like she didn't care how she conducted the case - didn't care about the person at all

Vincent wife telling things that not coordinating well first she told that she thought GK helping her father because he used to work for him when Sundram cross examine she is telling that she stayed to pay the money to GK where is the logic then she is standing there crying the whole time - in restraunt GK asked to marry him she didn't say "no" why she should have told him no right away

the lady lawyer didn't prepare her at all - already the case is weak top of this vincent wife not a strong person to fight Sundram and she needs to keep her facts in order
Arjun keep on watching the case why the interest
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the update..👏
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates roja & thamil. 
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When does this show air? i mean timing? seems interesting..