Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ithasme

Iamsree: good pov.. Bt thing is this ashu's bday wasn't actually in consideration in the scheme of things in this track.. Its only bcoz of our 'nini' who made kp ji, agree to hv ashu's bday so overall if u go to see.. We shud be happy that we got ashu's bday party episodes back to back...

Indeed a huge thanks to 'Nini' man.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Baby track.. if what is coming .. is in line with what i have heard.. i so want to see the expressions of those who are cheering for the track.. πŸ˜† [Yes..thats saddist me] πŸ˜†
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blushsarika

tell me one thing , if baby won't come then how are they are going to end this baby track . If baby won't come , then for how long they will show sad expression on Ashu face and Guilty look on Nidhi . I don't mean to say with Baby only romance will be shown , we can see some cute moments of Ashu Caring Nidhi and helping her in profession as well.
What do you think they will show

I meant that she may not conceive immediately...for the sake of drama, they may show some conception related problems etc...waise, I love babies...and I think Ashutosh would make a wonderful papa...would love to see them make a happy family...AShutosh so deserves it after the life he has had...and yes, romance and babies have nothing to do with each other...babies strenghten the bond in ways only people who have experienced it can understand...
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Indeed a huge thanks to 'Nini' man..πŸ‘

@Baby track.. if what is coming .. is in line with what i have heard.. i so want to see the expressions of those who are cheering for the track..πŸ˜†[Yes..thats saddist me]πŸ˜†

Kya sun liya , don't just keep it to yourself , Share karo na .
iamsree thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Iamsree: good pov.. Bt thing is this ashu's bday wasn't actually in consideration in the scheme of things in this track.. Its only bcoz of our 'nini' who made kp ji, agree to hv ashu's bday so overall if u go to see.. We shud be happy that we got ashu's bday party episodes back to back...

i am new to this forum,may i know who 'nini' is??????
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamsree

i am new to this forum,may i know who 'nini' is??????

its meπŸ˜›
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blushsarika

I Think they dragged Mallika's track because of SK's knee problem , otherwise they are moving every track in a fast forward mode. This is what is unique and different about this show . This Baby Track discussion will definately fetch more TRP. Waise what's the problem with Baby . Who knows this Unique show might become more romantic with baby .

I don't understand , either, what the problem with the baby is ? Romance & career will not be affected, so where lies the problem ? I really don't understand. Is it the viewers own insecurity that's responsible for this ? 

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Indeed a huge thanks to 'Nini' man.. πŸ‘

@Baby track.. if what is coming .. is in line with what i have heard.. i so want to see the expressions of those who are cheering for the track.. πŸ˜† [Yes..thats saddist me] πŸ˜†

And what is it that you have heard ?
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Indeed a huge thanks to 'Nini' man.. πŸ‘

I don't know what you have heard...but here are some vile scenarios that i can visualize

1. Nidhi conceives and there is an MC

2. Nidhi has problems conceiving or bearing a child...so a surrogate is required...
Mallika comes in

3. Ashu has fertility issues..so a sperm donor is required...enter Rohan...

am sure what you have heard cannot he more vile than any of this πŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

I don't know what you have heard...but here are some vile scenarios that i can visualize

1. Nidhi conceives and there is an MC

2. Nidhi has problems conceiving or bearing a child...so a surrogate is required...
Mallika comes in

3. Ashu has fertility issues..so a sperm donor is required...enter Rohan...

am sure what you have heard cannot he more vile than any of this πŸ˜†

What is your last wish Sujatha?... bolo, bolo, we will fulfill...πŸ˜†
Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
to those who r asking tanu ji, again & again to gv hint.. Well.. Sabar karo..sabar ka phal meetha hota hain.. πŸ₯³