India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

problem with ktlk/kpG

iamsree Newbie
iamsree
iamsree

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
The main problem with ktlk is that they drag the worst scenes and the best scenes will be finished in a hurry.what is the need to bring baby track now,ashu  itne ache date plan kiya tode der enjoy karne diya hota but no they are in hurry to finish
And  according to me nidhi may give up listening to shamas words n become mom soon...
lets wait n watch
Tab tak kpG ki jaiii

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaKP_Marinakoyelbasubusybee..Blushsarikaniniborn2ruleKrrish4Youmudraswathi

Bhavi03 IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavi03
Bhavi03

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
i also think that they r dragging this baby issue very much which is may lead to drop in trp also..and please kpji dont make nidhi ready to have child soo soon ...we want to she dr nidhi..not mummy nidhi...she ned to concentrate on her carrier more ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlushsarikabusybee..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Agree with both of u... conflicts are fine with me.. but dear god.. no mummy drama.. so soon.. pls! Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..niniborn2rule

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I Think they dragged Mallika's track because of SK's knee problem , otherwise they are moving every track in a fast forward mode. This is what is unique and different about this show . This Baby Track discussion will definately fetch more TRP. Waise what's the problem with Baby . Who knows this Unique show might become more romantic with baby .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..LibravyomanSuvika.mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blushsarika

I Think they dragged Mallika's track because of SK's knee problem , otherwise they are moving every track in a fast forward mode. This is what is unique and different about this show . This Baby Track discussion will definately fetch more TRP. Waise what's the problem with Baby . Who knows this Unique show might become more romantic with baby .

You are awesome..Star You could see positive vibes even when everyone else is gnawing their teeth...Star

Edited by mudraswathi - 07 August 2012 at 2:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..LibraSuvika.

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Iamsree: good pov.. Bt thing is this ashu's bday wasn't actually in consideration in the scheme of things in this track.. Its only bcoz of our 'nini' who made kp ji, agree to hv ashu's bday so overall if u go to see.. We shud be happy that we got ashu's bday party episodes back to back...

Armu4evabusybee..Libraniniborn2rule

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

I am in total agreement with you on this...I think this is the best track in terms of scope for drama...the conflict, their attempts at resolution, their efforts if at all at having a baby, the problems thereon...I think the junta will connect to it totally...romance is great but cannot substitute a story...

Honestly, I don't see a baby coming in the near future though...as in being born...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..LibraSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

You are awesome..Star You could see positive vibes even when everyone else is gnawing their teeth...Star

LOL positive thinking hain mudra...

Edited by turags - 07 August 2012 at 3:14am

Blushsarikabusybee..Libramudraswathi

Go to top