India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

In promo..

tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
In promo, veeru try to escape with a bag and simar try to stop . At that time simar fall down in stairs.veeru will escaped. simar lost her baby..Kushi will tell to bw fam that to save all jewels from the thief ,simar will miscarriage..All will accept that Angry. So now kushi easily escape from the duplicate jewels and she wins her plan in miscarriage of simarAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitturajupresim

kapoortanya Senior Member
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thanks tweety. I cant understand why this khushi is only winning whats wrong with the cvs why are they giving that khushi so much of importance why cant roli and simar defeat khushi like how uma and pari used to lose all the time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
TFS Tweety.

The Promo is really irritating and disgusting. Simar over smartness has turned negative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8

tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitturaju

TFS Tweety.

The Promo is really irritating and disgusting. Simar over smartness has turned negative.

Yes Simar;s open challenge make the situation worst. kushi's all plans r successed. God only knows how will this track end.I hate kushi . her face reaction, look, dressing,over acting  all r irritating me sooo much Ouch

_Fantasy_-anu-

kapoortanya Senior Member
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
tweety one advice stop watching the serial till this stupid khushi track dosent end. I have also done the same coz am not interested in seeing that irratating face of khushi.

mubstweety8

presim Goldie
presim
presim

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kapoortanya

tweety one advice stop watching the serial till this stupid khushi track dosent end. I have also done the same coz am not interested in seeing that irratating face of khushi.

the problem with mega serials is .. once u start watching , u get addicted . but the content that they show in the serial , seeing that u r unable to watch the mental torture too. what can be done ?na dekh sako ..na ignore kar sako...

saminak12 Senior Member
saminak12
saminak12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Doesn't matter if the audience doesn't like khushi and this girl played the same kind of character on zee tv and she got caught very fast because lovely from mrs khaisik ki paacnh bahu definitely the smartest bahu she shud play the character of simar in this show maybe then khushi will get caught faster . Having a bahu like simar they might end up taking a leap like all the other boring shows did. . I hate  simar more than khushi 
tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

I was shocked to see simar falling sooo badly in the precap...! After seeing that I hate that khush deep in my heart Angry Angry Angry Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index