India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Defending DaDi

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I do not know what has gotten in to me but yeah you read right I am going to defend her Approve

I know the whole forum is against her at this moment and I must say that they are not wrong but guys give the character some time ... I know that she is rude and all but remember Lavanya's character ... I was not on the forum on those days when she used to be horrible with Khushi but I guess that there would have been many posts declaring her an evil character and what not but we all saw how she turned out to be Smile... She was the one who understood ASR's feelings for Khushi even before ASR himself ... So guys take a chill pill and let the character develope before declaring her an even character Smile

Plus we know Khushi ... She is such a doll that no one can remain angry with her Smile... And if she is the reason of Arhi's remarriage then I will tolerate her happily LOL

So what do you all think????

Any one agrees????  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madarfanjpatel1289notacrimetolovecrazzyhrtCyberpsychoooBarundeewani19SaRun.Mysticaldivineanjs

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I am with you! I totally think that she is a little bit backwards but just woman and she will definitely stand on the side of the truth! I wasn't a fan of La at the beginning but I was really sad to see her character leave the way it did! I honestly wanted the CVs to bring her back for NK but guess that won't be possible now! 
SaRun. IF-Rockerz
SaRun.
SaRun.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
soo..truee yaar!!!! i agree wid u...v shud wait fr d character to develop:-) ur sucha positive thinker i tell u!!;-)
Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I agree totally!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSB28

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
agree.. its too early to judge a character...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSB28

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpatel1289

I am with you! I totally think that she is a little bit backwards but just woman and she will definitely stand on the side of the truth! I wasn't a fan of La at the beginning but I was really sad to see her character leave the way it did! I honestly wanted the CVs to bring her back for NK but guess that won't be possible now! 

I agree with you ... She seems to me just like a coconut ... Hard from outside but soft from inside Smile ... She won't be able to hate Khushi as she is such a cutie pie

And yeah I wished that La would come back but you can not have everything in life Wink
SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

soo..truee yaar!!!! i agree wid u...v shud wait fr d character to develop:-) ur sucha positive thinker i tell u!!;-)

Yeah you are right about me about the fact that I am a positive thinker Big smile ... Infact sometimes my friends and family get irritated due to it LOL ... But I can't help myself ... And I tell you if you can come up with good things even in worse circumstances it makes your life really easier and happier... Just trust in God and have faith Big smile
SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSB28

Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

Yeah you are right about me about the fact that I am a positive thinker Big smile ... Infact sometimes my friends and family get irritated due to it LOL ... But I can't help myself ... And I tell you if you can come up with good things even in worse circumstances it makes your life really easier and happier... Just trust in God and have faith Big smile

Wow I sounded like someone who is giving Lessons of life LOL

Go to top