Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Thank U CV's 4 nt showing vishakha as a failure!!

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I don't know how much you all will agree with me, but I'm really happy that CV's have not shown Vishakha as a failed leader..SmileI know she's not shown as a much capable leader, but still not shown as a complete failure also.. 

The day swayam resigned as captain and vishakha was made the new leader..I thought that CV's will prove vishakha as bad leader and she'll realize her mistake and swayam will again be made as captain..

But I'm happy they have not shown this typical story in which only hero are capable of doing everything.. and other stars are just there to realize their mistakes and shown as failure..

So thank you CV's for not showing this typical story and showing something realistic that swayam is also  human being who sometimes can fail..and for showing vishakha as nice leader... (Show her more capable as leader..please)

P.S. :- It's just my opinion please don't feel offended by it..Smile

-Shruti.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vanshu90d3luverpreitygal99dews100Twinkle_d3maneesha_sankerSaumya_D3.wanderlust.BeulaSwaRoncrazysky

Twinkle_d3 Goldie
Twinkle_d3
Twinkle_d3

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Agree.
Cvs r good at many points it just that have failed at few points

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
yea i too had thought dat cvs wud turn vishaka as the reason. Bt it is not so. this tme no one r to be blamed.Ignoring shivam hre plz. its like kismathh ka khel.Remember sharon said dat luck hona bhi jaroori hai. It all played realy wel. It wud be affectng swaron fr sure. M expectng the actual d3 wil be back aftr dis dat includes Intense swaron also. M impressed of how cvs played the twist this tme. One thng hv to agree no one can beat d3 creatives in making twist itself twisted. Hum apna maatha patak lengey bt end moment tak patha nai chaltha ki actualy hoga kya. Some twists r impressive bt also some wre utter nonsense. n yes gud dat swayam's decision is nt shown as contradicting vth vishaka's captaincy. Gud dat these two r kept independtly othrwse it wud be lke swayam goodness overdone.waitng to catch the smartest swayam back. its so so so gud to see him enjoyn his love lyf. Waiting fr shantanu's brilliant actng on monday.

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 August 2012 at 12:18pm

swaron19

booksfreak07 Goldie
booksfreak07
booksfreak07

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I think that the only reason that they have not shown her as a failiure yet is because they have completely forgotten about her track. Cause recently the CVs have started butchering characters alot and I think the only reason they have spared her is because they have forgotten about it or started paying attention to our rants.
Sorry if my cynical opinion offends anyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19BeulaSwaRon

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
yup i too felt the same
but glad cvs didnt ruined it completely..

swaron19

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3lover90

Agree.
Cvs r good at many points it just that have failed at few points

They are cause they are one's who made such a amazing show called D3.. But most of the time they are not able to deliver a sensible track.. which irritates me a lot.. But still can't deny what good things they have done..Embarrassed

BeulaSwaRon

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

yea i too had thought dat cvs wud turn vishaka as the reason. Bt it is not so. this tme no one r to be blamed.Ignoring shivam hre plz. its like kismathh ka khel.Remember sharon said dat luck hona bhi jaroori hai. It all played realy wel. It wud be affectng swaron fr sure. M expectng the actual d3 wil be back aftr dis dat includes Intense swaron also. M impressed of how cvs played the twist this tme. One thng hv to agree no one can beat d3 creatives in making twist itself twisted. Hum apna maatha patak lengey bt end moment tak patha nai chaltha ki actualy hoga kya. Some twists r impressive bt also some wre utter nonsense. n yes gud dat swayam's decision is nt shown as contradicting vth vishaka's captaincy. Gud dat these two r kept independtly othrwse it wud be lke swayam goodness overdone.waitng to catch the smartest swayam back. its so so so gud to see him enjoyn his love lyf. Waiting fr shantanu's brilliant actng on monday.

@Red bold:- I agree Thumbs Up

And yes me too waiting for a beautiful weakling dance and acting of them..Smile

BeulaSwaRon

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booksfreak07

I think that the only reason that they have not shown her as a failiure yet is because they have completely forgotten about her track. Cause recently the CVs have started butchering characters alot and I think the only reason they have spared her is because they have forgotten about it or started paying attention to our rants.
Sorry if my cynical opinion offends anyone.

I know they have butchered lot of character's ... But still don't want swayam to be weaklings captain again.. I really wish they prove vishakha only the best captain for the team after kriya.. Cause I don't want to see a typical story where HERO is the PERFECT one's taking all the glory and OTHER'S are IMPERFECT ones who are just to rectify there mistakes.. 

And you have not offended anyone.. CV's have made everyone cynical ..Ouch

Go to top